New forum syntax guide & details about Trust levels

I just want to know when I am getting level 3…

But yeah, HoH is being VERY annoying today, and I wish the Mods would hurry up and react to all of the times I am sure she has already been flagged today.

1 Like

You wouldn’t believe that this isn’t even HoH, it’s Rationail.

Well, since this is related to how Trust Levels functions, I should really add this up, this is NOT a Disciplinary Action discussion, thank you.

I was silenced for a day from 3/12 to 4/12 for advertisement even though the comment itself was so sarcastic even the /sarcasm at the end was an overkill, when the silence was applied on me I still had Trust Level 3, but that doesn’t seem the case in the next day where my .json file has been updated and changed my trust level back to 2 because I was silenced, after the silenced upholded, the system detected in the same time that they removed my tl3 that I was no longer silenced and put me back to tl3.

So the likely hood of getting back to what you lost is still a possibility, this will not be noticed if the ban was hours as you pretty much still have the trust level because it didn’t pass to the next day where it updates your .json file to revoke your tl3.

Wait so for trust level 3 you have to spam away with a like button.
And be here 50% of the days in the last 100… What about real people that work 5 days a week, but still contribute heavily at the weekends? Kind of discriminating I think, yes? Yes.

I can’t see how this has much to do with trust. O.o
I do not understand the logic behind this.
Can anyone explain it please?

As to syntax, in your examples you have used the underscore _ for both bold and italic text, I believe this to be error. :wink:
It would also be nice to be able to turn off the strange *_~ syntax so we can just use HTML or BBCode as it can get in the way of formatting.

bold
bold
<b>bold</b> … bold
Also I’ll point out that copy past kills the < > , not fun for dyslexia and external editors that use HTML :frowning:

1 Like

Considering in 50 days you have to give like 20 likes, that’s not spamming at all.

1 Like

But liking something or pretending to like something, doesn’t make you in any way trustable. :rofl:

How did you even reached this conclusion is just phenomenal.

So, make snowflakes more snowflake?

It’s not like you need it that much if you aren’t that active here in the first place. :man_shrugging:

Decided to create the correct HTML format for a table because it’s not clearly written how in the syntax guide:

<table> 

<tr>
<th>Header</th> 
<th>it's</th> 
<th>in the</th>
<th>middle</th>
</tr>

<tr>
<td>1</td> 
<td>2</td> 
<td>3</td>
<td>4</td> 
</tr>

<add the line of code below many times to add more rows.>

<tr>
<td>cell</td> 
<td>cell</td> 
<td>cell</td>
<td>cell</td>
</tr>

</table>

:point_down:

Header it's in the middle
1 2 3 4
cell cell cell cell
2 Likes

no necroing sami pls

Make me.

xul would like a word with you :bone:

1 Like

since this has been necro’d anyway i want to ask, can trust level drop?
its a terribly big grind to spend 50-100 days all so you can post pics.
if you then take a break will your trust level drop? do you need to keep the perpetual grind going forever?

i make pics and have some funky HotS ones that i’d like to share, but 50 days of grinding seems very steep, especially if it can fade again. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I honestly wish they could tone down the level requirements because some of them are so crazy on small active forums.

1 Like

Not another one.

when the kids don’t like their presents

Well, most of them are fine, except for the number of posts you must have read. This forum doesnt get enough threads to get to the 20k in a normal way. You are almost forced to just blindly scroll through the megathreads to bump up some numbers.
Threads is much better reachable as there are plenty of 10 post threads, but 500 threads with an average of 40 posts is excessive.

I think in exchange bumping up the likes recieved requirement would be a better one. As that at least requires people to post ‘decent’ (or be a popular forum member that mimics a hero well)

1 Like

After some deep searching through blogs about the trust levels, it seems that users do not require 20k posts read or 500 threads read, the 20k/500 posts/topics read are considered the cap of the 100 days, according to the blog I keep using which explains all of it in details.

So in short, regardless of a small community or not, if you read 25% of all posts/topics in the last 100 days, you pretty much pass the requirement.

What’s more interesting that this info (25% sentence) is not to be found anywhere in this topic I’m writing in it…

2 Likes