New forum syntax guide & details about Trust levels

Give it a minimum day, I actually thought it will unlock the moment I passed 50 days at 2 AM, took me 4 hours later to get it actually.

The first think you will notice is a wrench icon in your comments which makes it a wiki, if you see that then congratulations you are level 3.

I’m still trying to find threads to “read.” :thinking:

You can also look at your trust level by going to your profile page and appending .json to the end of the file. Your highest trust level is noted in that file.

Yeah you can also do that with the json file.

As for reading be mean enough and farm those poor technical support threads, bugs, hero suggestions forums, they all worked for me.

Ok, now that I’ve “read” 20k posts (which is dumb because I actually legit read like 7k, now I feel dirty) I wait to see if I’m granted Trust Level 3.

How it felt like having to read 8 thousand posts in 2 hours:

2:03

You’re trust level 3 now, BTW. I just checked your .json.

Now I wait for mine. =(

EDIT: Also, I just checked, there are a few other users with Trust Level 3 who have well below 20,000 posts read. I do not believe the 20,000 posts requirement is real.

For example, @Minky has Trust Level 3 with only 16k posts read.

Probably they lowered the requirements because the community is pretty small, that’s really cool though

Yeah, but I just spent 5 hours literally artificially inflating my Posts Viewed count… =(

Now watch me not get it because, well, it’s me.

I hope you do because I’m gonna feel bad about it for letting you read ton of posts

It’s fine because I didn’t actually read it.

BTW, how did you make your font tiny!?

Also the user count has increased to "user_count":100 from 95 last time I checked.

We know DJPea, Minky and another one I won’t mention here, so that leave us with two more.

Also <small> to make look small, you can stack them up.

1 Like

Well, so far I haven’t seen anyone with less than 15k posts read that has it, so maybe it was lowered to 15k.

If that’s the case… I don’t feel so bad about artificially inflating my post read count by mindlessly scrolling…

1 Like

Yeah ok now i got the power of Wiki Posts

Don’t abuse it, you will regret it, also you can post pics so yeah.

What are Wiki Posts? XD

A post that everyone can change, which, is a bit skeptical seeing how there are those people out there

The one is replying to you, you can edit it! I have edited this post. - DJPea

I’m so regretting this -SamiSha

Why - DJPea

Because trolls can actually you know, abuse the hell out -SamiSha
Guys this is pretty cool! TIME TO GRIND -Kelsier

Good luck! -SamiSha

Play time is over, thank you for joining this pointless wiki to explain how it works.

2 Likes

Crap this new forum system

2 Likes

Lol wut, Minky has level 3 already? I got better stats except the likes given. Can’t beat that. Maybe that’s the secret, but I have a feeling it’s more of a complex rollercoaster system based on the number of flags you get. I’m sure I got a good number of haters :joy: