New forum syntax guide & details about Trust levels

Is it happening? SAMI IM CONFUSED
Woah I see a wrench now. This is wack.

Congratulations.

You literally posted an image/link.

Experimentation has shown that it’s possible to reserve a second post in a thread to break up massive OPs when necessary, which is particularly useful for nerds like me who like to do in-depth analyses of stuff.

The only problem is that I’m not sure if it’s tied to Trust Level or not.

It looks like I forgot to mention this a long time ago, yes that is correct, TL3 users do not get denied from posting again after posting before, but lower levels are required to wait for someone reply for they to be allowed to reply again.

However there are some slight hiccups in the system which causes some lower than TL3 to post continuously post after post.

How do you post the hidden lists via the arrows as the main post shows when listing all the syntax commands? I imagine this would be useful for making a clean hero suggestion post or the like, but I can’t seem to find clear info on this post as to how to do it.

“Main text”

<anytext.>

And you will see only “Main text”

“Let me try this”

Not getting the arrow come up to reveal the contents on click. I must be doing it wrong. It hid the text I typed in chevrons though.

Right. I’m talking about the whole “Click here to see the list of Syntax commands” thing in the OP. How does one do that? I’ve seen other posters here do it when formatting their thoughts on balance issues rather than throwing a wall of text at people.

Let me call SamiSha. Maybe he may help.

You’re a dime. Or 20 dimes

<details><summary>title</summary>

This is a message
</details>

<!-- Same as the above but starts as "open" -->

<details open><summary>title</summary>

This message is visible, click "title" above this message to hide it.
</details>

Default:

title

This is a message

---------------------

With open attribute:

title

This message is visible, click “title” above this message to hide it.

More detailed syntax guide found here:

#shameless-plug

Thank you very much!

1 Like

My job here is done.

Apparently, Image preview is now allowed for Reddit posts for levels underneath level 3 according to someone who I will not name, has a trust level 2 and has been posting them as reactionary posts by hosting them somewhere on reddit, the question is, is it allowed for imgur links yet? :thinking:

If anyone who’s level less than 3 try posting the following link:

https://i.imgur.com/66O9WdZ.gif

Result should be:

Tell me if an error occurs or not when posting the link.

free karma

If a thread I have made has been deleted, does that mean I can never get trust level 3 anymore?

No, suspensions are the only ones that makes it impossible to reach TL3 ever again.

Forum silences remove TL3 for the whole silence duration and an extra 24 hours before it returns (as long you still have the requirements of course).

Note: Forum silence =/= In game silence, I don’t know if a in game silence is considered a forum silence or suspension, since game bans also ban you from posting on the forums but not the other way around (e.g get banned on the forums first doesn’t ban you from playing the game).