NEW Disco KT Skin!

We need this disco KT skin!!! https://twitter.com/Seekyr/status/610936400603709440?s=20

Since it’s already made, how hard would it be to integrate it considering he’s made countless other skins including janitor leoric!

4 Likes

So does he get a white van as a mount with the word ‘candy’ written across it? xD
The disco ball verdant spheres are awesome though!

1 Like

I don’t know what’s worse
the mustache
or he’s actually kinda hot

I love this, thank you for posting, this was something I didn’t think I needed until seeing it!

You’re right, it is a terrible shame that many skins/mounts are just collecting virtual dust, when they should all be added to the game for people to enjoy. I would argue that adding these items, also honors and acknowledges the wonderful work of the Hots art department, wherever they may be now.

1 Like

Reminds me the Murky Nzoth skin I once found and added to the Art thread. Also the skin compatition we once had that had Janitor skin added. Would be nice to see that happen again to other skins.

Ah yea im still waiting for that BW Batman skin and Arthas icehokey skin.

3 Likes

Stop torturing me, Froggy!

Since the day you made that skin suggestion for BW, I have so wanted it to become reality.

2 Likes

Freddy Fazbear skin for butcher. I want to hear that deep baritone laughter as the murder muppet charges at me from the fog of war with glowing eyes, rattling limbs, and that unnerving smile on his face.

First Person View of said skin moments from Ruthless Onslaught collision :

3 Likes

fred bear
FRED BEAR
he’s too fat to be Freddy fazbear

oh damn it I we’re gonna have this discussion let me brush up on my matpat beforehand

I am SO happy…
That this skin doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

It’s all good, he has been shaving off weight here and there. Mostly around the sanity. He can probably move like Usain Bolt now while going for the long haul like Forrest Gump. Souls are real clean eating while also being low calorie and high volume.

Only Foxxy would be faster. The bloodthirsty buccaneer is what would happen if Sonic woke up one day and decided to run the fade on everyone that so much as made the mistake of revealing that they exist to him.

1 Like

dear me I wanna look like that

Reminds me of Ming’s volleyball skin.

I know they do whimsical skins but their direction is more serious skins but fun skins shouldn’t hurt.

2 Likes

What does your psichiatrist say about that?

Ness after becoming a psychiatrist.

3 Likes

erm, what psychiatrist?

A slightly roasted teddy bear?

of course not
i want to be a ghost
#boo

1 Like

I nominate Alarak as the Psychiatrist for the whole Nexus.

No doubt Alarak will charge for a full appointment, even if the sessions will be brief; “Ugh, You are unworthy of my conversation.”

I think other psychiastrists will have a lot more clients after Alarak has talked to people.

2 Likes

And every single one of them will retire early thanks to Alarak’s tender mercies making his patients significantly worse off. The second hand docs will make bank in no time.

2 Likes