New Content. When?

Going 4 weeks without so much as a whimper from the devs about their big spring event. No teases, no dates, nothing. When is something going to happen?

Didn’t you hear? The game died.

We are all expecting something soon tbh, new season, new event, new ranked mode, role rework, maybe a new hero.

8 Likes

Nearly 40 minutes in queue for a game and I’m starting to believe it.

Mark my words I have seen the future that will likely to end up embarrassing myself.

Saturday this week a teaser will come. :sunglasses:

Make sure you mention me on Saturday if I was right btw thank you.

the forums will eat me up if i was wrong pls be right lol

10 Likes

Its not dead til auriel resurrects it and even then, it wont be dead.

99.8% logic.

1 Like

What game mode do you guys play?

When I play QM, TL, and brawl I rarely wait more than like 3 minutes.

I believe they said they’d slow down updates, but the recent updates have done a lot of little touches, most of which have been met with good response, so I wouldn’t say it’s dead.

New content will arrive when it’s gona arrive :slight_smile:
Just sit back, relax and enjoy the game :slight_smile:

I don’t believe you.
And I recommend other people to not believe him.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399444725381464064/554800128167510027/1.jpg

ok

It got delayed by 1 week. New season comes on March 26th.

Here’s the proof: New Season got delayed to March 26th

1 Like

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399424650762911747/539794477464944657/Nooo.mp3

too soon :(

2 Likes

4 weeks wait stomps feet.

Well, PTR on the 18th then i guess, with the teaser at the end of this week. Even i am slowly growing impatient here.

I wonder, maybe they slightly delayed it for a double hero release? Could be possible.

I said from the start that the later the events release date the more probable it becomes there is a new hero in the package; though i doubt it will be a double. We´ll see in about a week if it holds.

6 Likes

I’d rather dont wait long and get one hero after another than wait a long time to get 2 at the same time…would be stupid to make it that way so i doubt they will release 2

2 Likes

They probably delayed because the ranked changes are huge and they need to be sure they won’t mess it up or it could literally kill the game guys. They won’t release 2 heroes, they already said it’s too much work balancing things and they won’t do that again. I don’t even feel like we are getting a new hero with all these changes tbh.

1 Like

Yo, either say something relevant to the discussion or get lost, stop coming into my threads so you can insult my maturity level. It’s more immature to act like a jerk for no reason.