New concept hero: the spellbreaker!

maybe you could enhance the power of this debuff with a talent (or more)? Using it as an Ult. So it can Mana Burn on Lvl 20? This would make it very powerfull but being a storm talent it comes relatively late into the match.

1 Like

I dont agree with your idea Mr ShapeSHifter,because Spell Breaker is a especific Hero and we can not Compare and replace him with a skin or Hero like as Anub’Arak.

1.Sure I accept that Mana Burn is in practise removed from Hots’s wroking system,but we can create new structure for Spell Breaker not only a repeated or defined Build,Like as my Concept that do emphasis on Steal Magic and Buff Steal.

2.I dont have Satisfact if we want to compare Spell Breaker with Anub’Arak,Anub’Arak is defined more with his CC like as Stun,Charge and Coccon,and His shield and spell armor is not a especific property and we see it for more current Heroes,so I dont name him anti-mage.

3.Simply with existence of a nice skin we dont should ignore new hero…

1 Like

I would say he is the only bruiser or tank that specializes vs ability casters or mages: Hardened Carapace grants 40 Spell Armor by default, Nerubian Armor increases Spell Armor to 60, Legion of Beetles gives Beetles 30 Spell Armor.

There is no other hero like him in the game, which is why more such heroes could certainly be welcome.

There is an anti-AA tank though, Johanna: Reinforce grants 60 Physical Armor per ability used and Blind is used vs Auto Attackers.

1 Like

Sure he has parameter of fighting with mage,but he is not named anti mage.Spell beraker is support,has parameter of a mage and Healer,but Anub’arak as you mention is a warrior we dont should replace him with spell breaker.(In second post, I am agree with you as my purpose).

Yes I do accepts it,in result we need spell breaker and dont should ignore him.
seprate of discussion about usefully of a hero,Spell Breaker will be a new idea,will be a new performance.
at first I think you are disagree with entering Spell Breaker in Hots,please excuse me and this idea (post) is general.

1 Like

anything that hurts Ming spammers is approved by me! :smiley:

2 Likes

What? He is specifically an anti-mage tank.

His Structure is some old (Sure it is nice) but Spell Breaker has more fresh object for fighting with a mage,Anub’Arak,I at frist call him a tank and then he will be an anti mage,but I think about better Hero for fighting with a mage not only Anub’ Arak.

I mean, it literally says “A tank who specializes against mages” when you hover over him in the hero selection screen in QM. Doesn’t get any more obvious than that.

I can’t remember if we have other antimages at the moment though.

:smiley: yes I also want to see a New anti-mage,no one say that we have it or like as him in game,except of Anub’ Arak.

Arthas kind of has a spell nullification shield but that doesn’t really count since it’s so late (level 20), I don’t view him as anti-anything except melee assassin (due to his auto attack slowing aura).

Chen is definitely the best anti DoT (damage over time) tank, a hero like Lunara practically cannot kill him in any way.

Stitches used to have Dampen Magic on lv1 but that seems to be gone.

1 Like