Nerf Vikings Already šŸŽ”

Iā€™ve been doing a lot of grouping and mercing with them early game cus I figured out a few weeks ago that merc lord talent gives tlv 50 armor tooā€¦ I thought it was just for mercs the way itā€™s written and for other heroes it doesnt ever do thatā€¦ so now I love that talent. I knowā€¦ Iā€™m a noobā€¦ anyway now my New favorite merc/dmg out put build and all around good build is basically baelogs splash lvl 1, merc lord lvl 4, baelog atk speed lvl7, play again at 10, immolate 13, cd reduction at 16 for z and ult, storm 20. Thatā€™s just my lean to talents, not that I go those 100% every time, but it dishes out so much aoe and ricochet dmg. I definitely have fun changing things up and trying diff techniques. They really offer a lot of diversityā€¦ yesterday I was playing them grouped and the team immediately was hating. Likeā€¦ they are amazing Mercerā€™s early on ppl. They dont HAVE to be played split all the timeā€¦

viking op? Is this 2015, the only thing they do is soak the lane nothing more. They where good ones now they are bottom tier.