Nerf Valera... Out of control

Would love to see justifications for her unending amount of escapes.

ya but shes cute so deal with it

1 Like

More nerf threads than usual lately. I guess that’s good. It means new blood.

Valeera has only half her abilities if you reveal her. Which includes ALL her most useful abilities (Silence, blind, stun and burst damage)

Generally, Squishy assassins have a way to reveal her. The worse being Greymane and Tracer. GM because it’s super situational so he might as well not have one, and Tracer can’t reveal her when she engages either because she’s on you before being in bomb range.

Some like Lunara, it’s not situational, but the skill shot is hard to hit her with. Some melee heroes can’t reveal her, but have enough HP that it’s not an issue.

The problem for Valeera is that there are 5 heroes on the enemy team, so all five have to not pay attention to you for you to do your job. I was playing as Johanna against a team with Valeera once, and I revealed her everytime she tried to move in. She did NOTHING all game. But in the same situation, with someone else being Johanna, she wrecked the backline.

ALL her power is locked into her cloak. So against any decent team comp, she drags her team down. She’s great against less organized or experienced players though.

Eyebrows larger than her head. Cuteness questionnable.

1 Like

Valeera has a lot of issues. That poor girl does not need nerfs. She needs a rework, badly.

That is just WoW elves for ya. Their ears and eyebrows can pick up all types of signals.

Sylvanas is superior. At least her ears bounce up and down. They also perk up during her idle animation. Can never take her seriously. Adorable ears trump angst and sass.

1 Like

ur a one armed dinosaur what do u know

she a qt only w/ ranger general default tho or the black and red master

1 Like

To my knowledge Valeera’s escape is anything but guaranteed. Zeratul on the other hand…

she doesn’t do bouncy
you should know this

Oh, but she did. I was there when she used to bounce. Long, long ago.

She’d dance to, but you had to be part of her inner circle to see that happen.

The only nerf on Valeera could be the silence duration (and same goes for alarak)
and maybe remove the 1 sec of Unrevealable of Vanish (or give same mechanic to samuro/nova/zera for balance purpose)
But otherwise her damage/utility vs her squishyness seems good

When a hero like her only got one good build to go for then yea she need one.

3 Likes