Nerf Li-ming's Healing

:candy::candy::smile::candy::candy:

On my way! What luck!

But does the candy float?

we all float down here

POP POP POP POP POP, EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! :clown_face:

We call this “Darwin Theory” at work, over where I’m from.

Inter-species cooperation for the betterment of the immediate grouping of said species?!?

Ever heard of the Dodo?

Wolves call that free lunch.

Ugh. The contrived misinterpretation of Darwin’s work by business majors.

That’s like saying “Oh yeah man, The Art of War’s principles can totally be applied to the business world dude-broski!!!”

No, that isn’t what that work was meant to illustrate.

Ironically, that’s exactly what forces predators to skip meals. A lone scavenger is infinitely more vulnerable than a scavenger in a pack.

I disagree, and some actually does.

shrug

Anyone is free to interpret anything, any way they’d like. Right or wrong.

Given the context of the author, I find it highly unlikely that work was meant for anything other than exactly what it claims.

Feel free to find vague inspiration wherever works for you personally (you = generally speaking). I’d have to imagine there’s better sources of insight pertaining to any exact current situation, other than keep your back to the sun, your force’s true numbers hidden and your enemy hungry and tired.

I can quote you on this.

I mean… Apparently so, yes.

If you’re in an executive position in the business world and are stymied as to a problem within your company/responsibilities, and you have Warren Buffet and Sun Tzu on speed dial and time to make one phone call asking for advice… Who would you choose?

I love your post, because it supports my problem with all the people that pick ORB build GLASS CANNON. Why don’t they take the actual good or so Called OP talent that needs a nerf…

Because Like I tell them, they are gold/plat players that I am stuck with as I make my way through TL. Specially the one’s that do this vs ZERA and Genji GLASS CANNON! lol… Get out of my game too heavy to carry!

then revert to original quarter of her hp then (though it doesnt really matter because if youre missing 75% hp, which happens easily because youre priorty target, you’ll get ~20% of your hp back which was the value before the change, and being at high hp doesnt matter because your support should be able to top you off) and start buffing talents, because she’ll never get any sort of buffs to her kit while this talent exists in any form because healing that is free with kills being the only conditional, on a hero whose job is to kill people, that allows you to absorb one, maybe two spells, after the enemy team is on cd, and you’ren’t on cd anymore, allowing you to continue the snowball, instead of falling back to a safer spot caster is too strong.

ravenous hunger is fine, because surpise, being that close to the enemy team is dangerous, inability to refresh chomps cd, and being tied to chomp, considering that chomp can be easily avoided and requires some sort of gap closer, whether it be cc or dash, is perfectly fair, besides people didnt take Ravenous Hunger for healing they took it for damage, thats why it has dropped off in popularity? after the change to Lurking Terror.

And yet, it’s the talent with lowest winrate on lvl4. So I guess, following your logic, Charged blast is so broken that people don’t even dare to pick it so that they don’t feel like cheating?

(Charged blast is 5% ahead of dominance throughout all ranks, the orb talent is similar to dominance, ahead in higher ranks (e.g., +4% in diamond)).

if you say so… i dont think they are all trash. in fact Triumvirate is really nice. if you hit someone at distance with an orb you get CD reduction. sounds pretty useful to me. especially since she is always in the back.

personally… i never take dominance. i find it too circumstantial. though if maybe i was going with a teleport build it would make more sense. with teleport you are up front more. with her other two builds you sit in the back and just lob stuff at ppl.

i like going with this…
1 - Power or Force (depends on situation)
4 - Triumvirate
7 - Seeker
13 - Glass Cannon
16 - Mirror Ball

…and orb build really isnt my thing though i know it can be useful in certain situations.

Disagree. Ravenous Hunger is still broken. Orphea, herself, is plenty sturdy enough to get into Chomp range. Her innate self-sustain (coupled with everything else) is currently over-the-top, she has no problems getting in and out.

Enter Ravenous Hunger. It’s a permanent damage bonus for killing minions and/or Heroes. As it stacks, things just keep getting easier. Then on top of all of that, she gains even more self-sustain when she manages to kill a Hero. DOMINANCE ON STEROIDS.