Need away to mute draft chat toxicity

1. The development for the game has stopped since month

That is more reason to just disable all chat anyway.

Report them?
I would never get the benefit of it.

There is no one to disable it.
And I’m glad for it, because communication is a blessing, even if ppl kinda ruin it as well.

You and everyone else will get the benefit of not playing with the toxic players.

In a perfect enviroment where all 5 player on your team plays the game properly it would be a huge handicap to remove chat from everything. You want all 5 to be able to plan your draft and bans and be able to talk with eachother ingame when game has started.

Too bad that perfect enviroment wont happen when you play with strangers in a moba. Too many spend more time flaming eachother or draft a troll hero and then walk into towers and feed whole game cause he did not get what he wanted.

I can see now why playing with friends or be able to form a clan would have helped to reach that enviroment instead of playing the game as it is now with the trolls that are left in it.

1 Like

Personal experience from yesterday - possible to be continued. :wink:
Yes, people can be awkward during draft, but since they don’t know you, and everyone is entitled to a bad match or getting outdrafted, it’s all their frustration and experience.

And lack of proper education, parenting, thanks to the progress of modern times.

Think about it as venting, not something aimed at you.
They worried about your 20% winrate? They’re scared.
Don’t pick that hero? Clearly, they came across some really bad.
OMG we lost? Again, experience.

Just show them who is boss. You might get a friend request afterwards.
(Occasionally, to keep harassing you. Ideally, you are showing promise.)

1 Like

Like Minky, I agree with this comment overall and especially the quoted insight into modernity. Only disagreement is that you don’t owe people who are toxic any sort of proof that you are a worthy teammate. If they can’t control their emotions, it’s their personal issue and they wouldn’t be a good friend.