Nazeebo zombies don't always attack

They just stand and the enemy just gets blocked for a few seconds

I noticed that too, big WTF

I’m not able to reproduce this problem, the Zombies attacks appear and land damage provided the target is in contact with the borders of the wall.

We would love to get a hold of a replay in which this issue occurred. Along with showing us the other factors at play in a match (which could be influencing the issue), a replay contains vital information under the surface, which we can analyze.

If you could review our Bug Attachment Guidelines and send a copy of that to Heroesbugattachments@blizzard.com, it would be very appreciated.

Thanks!
-Zobrek :mage:

Why does a current issue is more important rather than Quickcast+DeadlyCharge that is 100% reproducible, making ultimate skill totally unplayable and ignored almost for 7 months ?

Клиф, please keep our Forum Guidelines in mind when joining in on Bug Discussions or attempting to raise awareness on an issue. We’re not in the business of handing out Time-Outs (typically) on this forum and I’d like to not start. If you would like to discuss another Bug further, please do so in an appropriate thread and without hijacking the purpose of an existing Bug thread.

-Zobrek :mage: