Name changed to player was not offensive

So My name was changed to player, it was not offensive at all. And now I’m supposed to pay to change my name?

Forum Moderator Note: We do not allow discussion about disciplinary actions. It rarely ends in a constructive discussion, and such threads also often spread misinformation about why action was taken.

I suggest contacting support about it. Last I checked discussion of punishments is against the forum terms of use.

lol of course it is .

What was your name? Let us decide how offensive it was.

Keep in mind how reporting system in HOTS works and how the rules are interpreted.

If we can call them rules in the first place. That would require a certain objectivity to set boundaries to our behaviour. However this does not exists, everything is based on subjective opinion and feeling.

If someone found your name to be offensive, then it is offensive, purely based on that players opinion. Because he feels somehow violated and it is upon you to prove he was not. Which is impossible.

Personally I can’t find anything offensive about your name. Do not contact custommer support unless you wan’t to be brushed off by a bot. Simply rename yourself to your former name and hope for the best.

It says I have to pay in order to change my name.

So My name was changed to player, it was not offensive at all. And now I’m supposed to pay to change my name?