My Wish and My Idea Project

Bad humans.you make us tottaly mad,very mad…

I honestly dont care

1 Like

Dude please just call the doctor… There is no shame about it

2 Likes

Try using google translate. It may help with the language barrier and thus, your relationships with people on the forums.

4 Likes

Sure,it is a important point,I’ll do it.

1 Like

I’m afraid with the Dreadlords being almost identical. It’s unlikely we’ll ever get Tychus #2.

1 Like

He is a shadow posion master and will take serious damage on his enemies, but malganis is tank and he go for defence.

I meant visually identical.

Yes but they are suitable as a concept in a long-term goal. We do not want them now but they will be a great choice in the future.

For example

Who cares about Footman Captain? Almost none. Because people are currently reviewing the main characters. But once the main characters like Baal,Archimonde,Duriel,Grommash,Black Thorne and etc are done, the units and franchises will become more important.

Dont hate me but this is the reason why your not getting the views and comments that you want.

2 Likes

You missed my point,i think.

But Blizzard is more important for me (from many aspects),more and more than replys and likes.

this blew up again, welcome back Daylan

1 Like

They two rude people start to call my project useless and I deal them,already we speak normaly.:slight_smile:
Now topic is free and ready for related and proper discussion.

Oh boy! Another Daylan77 post!
Why are your topics always “My wish and My idea?”

I honestly didn’t even look at your project, I just came to see you unleash your undying rage on everyone. Once again, you do not disappoint.

We even have some threats of violence thrown into the mix! I’m honestly shocked that you haven’t been banned at this point. You’ve admitted to Smurfing in the past to bump your own posts, so it’s not surprising you are being called out.

1 Like

This is the craziest, and funniest thread on here! If there is a funnier one, please point me to it
:smiley:

3 Likes
1 Like

There isn’t :joy:

1 Like

It is not a smurf.

The greatest laughter and joke of all time. :pray:

Know it please:Daylan is one of the most viewed people.his posts and titles special those related to project are often at the top of the list.

Just say for your self,those who are famous for donating loves and likes in the forum are you, not us. :pray:

After the arrival of the main characters. He will also be needed. The existence of the second Dreadlord is not a problem Like orcs with several different heroes we can have other kind of the Dreadlord.

2 Likes

Daylan can you leave me alone?

4 Likes

Okay,It is finished.

But know it:Daylan has a sister,This account is belong her,she is his fan too. :slight_smile:

And Javadpashe is his brother.they have Cooperation in project.

he is not a solo member and they do not smurf.

Best of Luck.

1 Like