My Reaction Video to Blizzard canceling hots

Canned outro audio: Don’t forget to hit Like, SMASH that Subscribe button, and turn on the notification bell to get notified when new videos like these release!

1 Like

Nova also destroys vallla.

Minky isn’t wrong. They added a lot only until recently Went to nothing. I believe only 2022 they haven’t added a single thing. Why are you getting so tilted over the truth?

4 Likes

He only believes in the fabricated true that only himself believe in and if you dont believe in his frabricated lies then you gets called a forum warrior so better just ignore him.

His only hobby here is to troll and get angry at eveyone who dont believe in the same lies he believe in himself.

4 Likes

Dude, has probably been on ignore for almost 2 years now, maybe more, and nothing has changed since then.

2 Likes

That. Was. 100%. SAVAGEDRY. :open_mouth: Is that even a real word?

2 Likes

I guess. She does good burst but with good game-sense you can sniff out Nova and ruin her day with Hungering Arrow/Multishot/Strafe. I’d say the matchup is ~50/50 (Plus, unless there are other squishies or a hypersoak on the team, Nova team is inherently disadvantaged anyways.)

1 Like

yah this can be countered. I’ve faced some demon novas as valla where I’m busy in a team fight and she just sneaks up W Q A (-armor shot) takes like 80% of my hp and someone else hops over and kills me.

I’m bad. lol

this reads like a letter that you wrote to yourself . lol . i hope it helps you grow to be a better person because as of now you are the thing you rail against . you are as much of a troll as anyone in here . enjoy your lonely empty forum you and your cronies pretty much chased off anyone who wanted the game to be better . this is the game you deserve abandoned and deserted keep up the good work. trolling this forum is clearly your hobby . 11608 LOL get a life