Murky respawn idea

You can’t honestly compare Mishra to Murky. Plan and simple

and while he does that he self stun himself and only req one ming orb to kill him.

If you nerf his respawn ability early on you are going to have to buff his early game power.
I would not dislike that.

1 Like

Murky needs a buff according to the data. Are you ready for the buff to compensate for the loss?

Yeah you are right - Misha have insane 120% movement speed, and 150% when running away plus can body block better.

@Josiah Are you trolling or did you actually read that blizz is considering buffing Murky?

@Rolf You are comparing apples and oranges. But if we return to your Medivh example. What if Medivh was on a 8 sec respawn timer ANYWHERE on the map? hmmm

People forget that Murky respawns anywhere on the map. That cuts down on travel time that all the other heroes have to have. Keeps him in the fight or on the objective longer.

@Xivilaikhys That is a good point. I like the idea

He respawns where his real egg is, not everywhere… Protip vs Murky: Watch Carbot Animation. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The problem about it is it’s cooldown, mid game he can use it in lane or at camp ganks or whatever where you may not have a team mate to help you and late game it’s a guaranteed kill about 80% of the times especially against melee assassins and with a cooldown shorter than death timers and normal cleanse abilities .
while your team blows up murky the victim has already been blowed up because of too much burst and overkill at late game numbers.

I would say increase its cooldown to 80 or 90 seconds like Butcher’s Lamb and it will be fine

1 Like