Multiple Map Bugs on Mac (with continuing problem list updates)

I have Metal on my mac, but not working:/

So, after 1 month any good news?all of us Mac players are waiting this to be fixed. Some of us also spend money on this game.

Thanks for your work!

2 Likes

Exactly. Game is unplayable. I play only Abathur, because i can be in safe place and have symbiont on hero, which is invisible for me (cuz this bug). Just using QWE and hoping we will win. But after I get 19.level of Aba, bugs are still not fixed.
We can only wait.

1 Like

Mojave 10.14.6
Processor: 2.6GHz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris 1536 MB

The graphics glitches make the game very unplayable at times, and probably a bad experience for teammates, as I either have to avoid entire portions of the map, or I die because player models/structures become invisible or pop off the screen.

Sometimes the glitches seem to be random on a map-to-map basis, with other games behaving normally. Blackheart’s Bay is consistently bad at the bottom lane of the map. Totally unplayable there.

Same here since metal-update! Pretty annoying and unplayable on some maps…

Macbook pro mid 2014
i7 2,2gh quadcore
16 gb ram
intel iris pro 1536mb

Blizzard please fix this if possible.

Same!! Genuinely sucks to throw any team fight in some of the trouble areas.

Macbook Pro mid-2015
OSX Mojave 10.14.6
2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

24.level of Aba, new patch is here and no repair. I know, this game is Free to play, but really?
Really?
You will not fix it before Christmas holiday?

Hello! I was playing Blackheart’s bay map first time after last patch right now. In that last patch is something about fixing this bug. But its not. It is without a change. Still unplayable. Im sorry, please try it again.
Please…
please…

Hello !

The problem is still here for me, I noticed one time on Alterac Pass that sometimes the bugs appears and sometimes not. It seems so to appear when the game start and is loaded.

I keep playin in QM but its hard sometimes, especially on BhB because the whole botlane is unplayable.

I dont think its necessary but I give you my stats too

• MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, end 2013)
  • Processor (2,4 GHz Intel Core i5)
  • Memory (4 Go 1600 MHz DDR3)
  • Graphics (Intel Iris 1536 Mo)

Thanks for your support and good luck resolving the problem !

1 Like

same issue here, heroes & minions are disappearing from my screen. brawls are unplayable around the core. blackheart’s bay - bottom half of the map is unplayable. has been happening for a few months now.
mac mini (late 2014)
3 GHz dual-core intel core i7
16 GB 1600 MGz DDR3
Intel Iris 1536 MB

Having the same issue

Absolutly not playable especially BHB (bottom and near black heart)

Macbook Air (2013)
Proc : i5 1,3 GHz
RAM : 8GB
GPU : Intel HD 5000

I was well playing HotS during years, with decent FPS, but now it cant be. I got problems on SC II (crash during Zerg campaign) and it has never been fixed. 3 years now. I hope i’ll not be the same with this bug…

2 Likes

I don’t see anyone with AMD or Nvidia macs saying they have problems like this. Seems like it’s mostly Intel Iris. I currently played a BHB as Auriel and it was a nightmare. Team was better off without me and I had to leave the game.

One thing I saw was that the wall outlines that appear for characters like Auriel, and Hanzo (have not played Hanzo to know if this happens) have curved and jagged lines. Like it isn’t drawing right.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

I get people are mad they can’t play but, software ain’t easy. There probably aren’t many Macbook Iris graphics players and to dedicate what is likely weeks worth of devel time to fix such an obscure bug would be hard to prioritize. Best we can do is continue providing data and let their devs do their job. It will get fixed. I personally thing it’s something related to Mac updates/drivers.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

This topic has been talked about for the last six months or so in several threads. I doubt it will ever be fixed at this point. It’s a fun passtime though. Gonna play ranked now :innocent:

Has this been fixed yet?

“This”? There are about 50 game breaking bugs on mac / os x for 1-2 years now, the game is more or less unplayable on mac.
I used to play Hots on my iMac native operating system, but now I gave up and installed windows 8 on it with Bootcamp just for gaming.

This is the same issue I believe. A long list of different machines, OS and specs.

Any updates at this point would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

I have de same problem on my mac

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

I need some answer!

It sucks this hasn’t been fixed with the amount of people that have listed the issue and the amount of time the issue has existed. I can’t play the game anymore and am super disappointed and aggravated.

I guess Blizzard has written off this subset of users as unimportant to this game, super disappointing.

Up
Is this bug solved ? Same problem
MacBook Pro High Sierra 10.13.6 , 2,6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 Go 1600 MHz DDR3