Missing Rank Points

Hi,

I was playing a ranked match and I didn’t receive the rank points after a victory.

I’ts has being a real challange to play this game, I just had 3 lost in the placement games,
where in the first 2 games a player on my team left the game, its really hard to win a match with -1.
then I was placed in Bronze Rank 4, 800 points… something like that.

after that i had a victory, then i went from Bronze Rank 4, 800 points to Bronze Rank 3, 390 points.
then i had one more victory, but for my surprise i went from Bronze Rank 4, 800 to Bronze Rank 3, 400 points.
After unfair games, i finaly got 2 victory, but only one counted.
Could you please give my rank point back? i’m trying to reach a better rank while the games count more points. Those points really means alot to me.

best regards,
ClauderCaus

Unfortunately this isn’t a concern for the customer support and no one will award you lost points. The best thing you can do is describe the circumstances leading up losing your reward so if there is an actual bug, common points can be compared to help narrow it down and get it fixed eventually.