Missing Portraits

I am missing my Plush Unicorn & The Kid portraits from the first Toys event (the event from Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019). The following portraits from that event are showing up in my collection:

• Dehakasaurus Rex (awarded for achieving 50 takedowns in winning games during the 1st Event Quest of the Toys event.)
  • Cosmic Force Valeera (Awarded for dealing 150,000 hero damage in winning games during the 3rd Event Quest of the Toys event)
  • Cosmic Lion (Awarded for killing 200 enemy minions in winning games during the 4th Event Quest of the Toys event)
  • Cuddle Bear Stitches (Awarded for winning 3 games during the 5th Event Quest of the Toys event)

Prior to logging in today (1/17/2020) I had both the Plush Unicorn portrait & The Kid portrait, I changed my portrait from the Plush Unicorn to the Horde Ornament ball just to see what it looked like and now my Plush Unicorn is gone. If I would have known they I wouldn’t be able to get my Unicorn back I never would have changed it. I am not sure why or how the Plush Unicorn portrait is not showing up anymore as it was awarded for dealing 10 forts and keeps in winning games during the 2nd Event Quest of the Toys event; I obviously did that since I received the rewards for the 3rd, 4th and 5th quests. I also have the Gift of the Plush Unicorn Spray, Plushie Emoji Pack, & The Kid Announcer in my collection, but not the Plush Unicorn portrait or The Kid portrait.

Please help!! The unicorn portrait has been my portrait since I received it.

Additional Information: A friend of mine checked their account and noticed that they are also missing the Plush Unicorn portrait & The Kid portrait. They have not changed their portrait, so that can not be the cause of the issue.

Please fix this issue and return/make our missing items available to us. Thank you.

3 Likes

Произошло тоже самое,вопрос решили?

Same problem. Please fix it! This portrait is so cute -_-

Same issue. But am missing also “The Kid” portrait and have been using it since got it last year.