Missing Nightmare Prime Evil Diablo skin

Diablo - Nightmare Prime Evil Diablo skin is bugged. I got it through a reward box a long time ago, now i wanted to play with him and its locked. It says i own it, but it wont let me use it.
Edit: now that im rolling through my items, it seems like a lot of my stuff is bugged out and cannot be used ingame although the game itself says that i own those skins/mounts. I need help.

2 Likes

I am having the same issue on my Nightmare Prime Evil Diablo skin as well. I haven’t looked at other items yet.

same for me. i used the “Nightmare Prime Evil Diablo Skin” forever, only one i use for Diablo so i still had it selected, clicked ready and it changed to a other random skin i own. Skin has a lock on it, but no option to buy it…

e1: seems fixed as of 2020-12-11

Hello! Recently, while playing Heroes of the Storm, I ran into a problem with the choice of a skin for a hero like Diablo. I have a Prime Evil Nightmare skin, but I can only use it in quick matches, it makes me sad. In the hero league, I cannot choose this skin, it is closed and it is very strange.

Same issue with the Diablo Nightmare Prime Evil skin not being selectable in Ranked. They appear to have fixed it for QM & ARAM though

Same problem for me, is it any possibilty to fix this issue?

Still having this problem. Can play the skin in quick match but not in ranked.

I am also experiencing this issue.

I have this exact problem

I’m experiencing exactly the same issue. Even though it says I own the skin in Collection, it cannot be selected in Ranked games. (can be played in qm) I see other players play with different colors of the same skin.