Missing Loot Chest

Same. Post must be at least 20 characters for absolutely no good reason.

There is only so much information that can be put in-game that people will ignore anyways.

For example, under the Progression (Profile) screen, on the right side it explains that only Heroes get experience and the Player (account levels when a Hero levels. That screen and the bottom of the Quest Log show significant upcoming rewards.

And you can see upcoming rewards for specific Hero by selecting that Hero under the Roster (Profile) screen.

I just leveled up Raynor to level 5 and said I had two chests only saw one tho.

This is exactly the issue I had very very recently, like right this moment.

hi,

so it seems I’m not the only one with this bug. I’m a begginer and leveled some of the characters yesterday and today. When I leveled up, it’s written 2 chests and only got 1 to open. I don’t think it’s related to the daily quest, I haven’t done today’s one yet.
I do understand it’s some kind of display error, still it’s a little bit annoying. Thinking you have 2 chests and being desapointed.
I have a video if needed, I don’t know how to share it.

I just want to summarize everything.

HotS account level = sum of levels of all heroes - overall number of heroes in game.
Whenever you level up a hero, you level up account level.
For every account level, one common loot chest is given.
For every 5th account level, one rare loot chest is given instead of a common one.
For every 25th account level, one epic loot chest is given instead of a rare one.
For every 10th level of any hero, one hero loot chest is given in addition to a chest for account level.

I. e. when you level up a hero to 10m level and at the same time you account level becomes 25n, you will get an epic and a hero chests.

There is a bug now that displays incorrect number of chests granted after a match. The real number of chests granted is correct.

1 Like

This happened to me once yesterday and just now. I earned a chest for my player level going up and also because I leveled a hero. Yesterday, I didn’t bother to look into the issue, but it happened to me just now and I screenshot that it actually did say two chests. When I got to my loot screen to open them, there was only one. My issue is NOT related to any daily quests. All my dailies have given gold as a reward and I already completed them earlier today.

This is getting more embarrassing as it goes on. Do people actually read some of the posts on the thread before they make their own post? This is a visual bug, acknowledged by a Blue. You aren’t missing any chests–the UI display and count is just screwed up but the progression tab is as accurate as it’s always been.

2 Likes

Me too, with the same problem… I probably lost 10 or more chests, since I played really really hard to complete the last mecha event :frowning: and notice that from 2 only 1 chest appear, the event chest, but the hero and account level didn’t

Same thing, on Qhira and quest characters. I’m not sure whats up, RL friends are having the same issue.

Same but only on level up, almost 15 chest vaporized in the void. If its a bug correct it but I remembered that you get a chest for leveling your character and one to when your main level gains one level.
It’s in this case I lose all this loot chest or nothing :slight_smile: let us know and correct it please its frustrating even if its wrong

So, same bug here. Except this time, it was with the weekly arena chest, when I clicked on the popup to open it, it displayed an event chest I couldn’t open (had the 75 globes repeatable during the event, same as Nifleheim Missing Loot Chest - #5 by Nifleheim-1194 ) alongside the regular weekly chest.

You hardly ever earned a chest for leveling up a Hero. You got a common, rare, or epic chest when you leveled up your profile–which happens to happen when you level up a Hero. This does not mean you earn a chest when you level up a Hero.*

*The ONLY time you get a chest for leveling a Hero is when you leveled a Hero to a factor of 10. That chest would not have a quality of any kind, simply a common-looking chest with the Hero’s name on it. Leveling a Hero to any other level rewards you gold or nothing. Check your progression tab for accurate milestone progress.

1 Like

I just came here to post the same thing then i saw your post, happend to me 3 times. First two times i tought i looked wrong but third time i took screen shots. Leveled stitches and account, said two loot boxes but only recieved one. Restarted the app and game but still nothing.

Level up nova and valla to 25 both…so thats 2 chest plus 2 levels up it makes us 4 chests. if its only a visual bag we are all still missing chests since we all opened just one and not 2.
will we get our chests back? probably not
will we get ironic replies? probably yes

You would have got 500 gold for the level 25 Heroes.

500 gold is awarded every 5 Hero levels.
A Hero-specific chest is award every 10 Hero levels.

You can see upcoming Hero rewards by selecting a specific Hero in the Roster (Profile) tab.

same here too :frowning:

I Just leveled Anub’Arak and Thrall to level 15, but i dont got the Hero Chests, only the normal one, i dont got the Anub’arak Chest neither the thrall chest, just 2 normal…

i was cheated three loot chest just in the past few games what append!

i levied up one character and my self should have two chest
this happen three times now.