Memes of the Storm

I half expected your response to be telling me to buy the game to understand

And create another one who post Snatcher pics every time a discussion occurs? no thanks.

Although its really worth a shot for those old 3D platforming gamers.

I assume that’s the ominous blob with yellow eyes?

1 Like

Yes.

TBH I thought it was a colored undertale meme for the longest time that I didn’t understand.

also how do you make text tiny/big

<small>small</small>

small

<big>big</big>

big

small normal big

Also small is stackable unlike big.

I’m used to [ ] forum coding, but the size adjustments for that don’t seem to work here, while others do.

That’s because Markdowns and BBCode are basically lightweight HTML language that the whole purpose of it is to be converted to raw HTML, the problem with these converters that are most of the time have a very limited pool of options, if you want to maximize the possibilities I would recommend learning HTML, its an easy language to understand and my guide does explain the basics of it.

Although if you have any questions about the language or things you do not understand you are free to ask.

A side note, BBCode supports syntaxes like [color] which basically gives you the ability to color text, the thing is this syntax and many more are disabled for reasons unknown (probably to avoid catastrophic security breach with CSS)

i speak

ok

ok

I started learning HTML when I was a soft grunge on Tumblr years ago, but i’ve forgotten almost all of it.

But anyway I think we’ve gone long enough without any memes so

rip I spelled the first pic wrong

6 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/TN60hzW

don’t go to this

1 Like

Dude, your bingo card forgot about “Generic Toxicity is bad” post.

46 votes and 2 comments so far on Reddit

18 Likes

What does 12p mean in the HotS Forum Bingo card?

Pretty sure that’s an L and it means ‘learn to play’.

Edit: NVM that does look like a 1.

1 Like

Yeah but thanks, it’s l2p like you said, I checked other lower case Ls in the card. But it looks like a 1, and since there’s the 2 it kind of messed my Iris.

u put that religiously mentions the same hero in every topic) one becoz of me doing ragnaros right? well, since like nobody talks bout him, i gotta fill in the empty spots. i gotta…RESTORE THE BALANCE!!!

edit: oh and logan, WE GOTTA RESTORE THE BALANCE!