If you think the game is dead, why are you here?

And being prideful with your own work/posts isn’t a human reaction? To think yourself more correct than wrong? Especially when the fact I keep discussing with the same exact people who show very little idea over the game works? Yeah, I am prideful to be part of the few who reaches the 1% let alone part of the 5% of the best players.

Also by posts you mean the posts I put weeks of my blood and soul to make and format for the funny of 20 - 40 likes far less than the funny post that follows generic idea that lasts a whole week more than mine?, that’s true, what a shame.

But hey I’m not complaining, it’s still something.

7 Likes

I’m here in order not to forget how the developers spit on us, if suddenly I again want to buy something from them or renew my subscription to Wow.

Human reations??maybe I call with angles in heaven,they are very gentle polite than they show,it is a defensive tool,really you america eroupe people are angel?I dont think so.

Look at my activity in projects,they are very difficult and hard to work,I am trying on this.

Also Mumrah here’s my contribution to this thread cuz why not, I had the audacity to get the sighting of this video and I’m honestly so shocked how accurate it is for the HotS situation, I will just put it at this part because it sums up most “game is dead” posts.

1 Like

I will leave here in another hour. Don’t worry.

I was happy to meet you,hots forums,Goodbye forever.
But please dont say :see you tomorrow.

Yes it is, being prideful with your work is a human reaction, you did or will do it with your projects, I do it with my posts, my mods, my videos.

It gives a confidence boost, a feeling and best part? I hadn’t to belittle anyone to get it much as you are implying I do so, ironymus unlike some certain users on this forum aren’t a jerk or a prick.

Maybe you shouldn’t let the loudest mouths sum up everyone else with the most posts.

So do I, formatting this stuff is soul breaking

And much much more.

Point being do not expect people to share the same ideas as you or interests, it comes depending on the thread more than the user itself.

I swear it’s probably has to do with the Sylvanas user again isn’t it?

9 Likes

Enjoy of your painting and colorful posts special this tracer rework… The specialized work of this topic just is summarized on an hour…

The plan for this thread was for me to make it and observe the responses without making a post or giving out likes :sparkling_heart:. I can’t help but reciprocate when someone directs conversation towards me.

The idea was to be neither here or there. I wanted to understand the social aspect of this topic. It keeps popping up in the forums and it never interested me, mainly because the game being dead or alive didn’t really concern me. I stopped playing the game a long time ago.

1 Like

Sure go ahead. :slight_smile:

o.o how this turned off-topic so fast.

2 Likes

Huh my posts were hidden for real life threat… what?

Rest assured I wasn’t trolling him, it was just a little joke.

1 Like

Yes, you have your rights to tell ppl to leave you alone. But since this is not your private forum, they have the right to not obey.

And after talking about rights, he wants to limit others’ rights to speak…

I think that’s better for everyone. I wish you sort your things out!

2 Likes

Daylan has several accounts and flags posts whenever he’s angry at someone. It’s not even a deduction, he’s admitted it several times in the Skin suggestions subforum.

6 Likes

I also just got this message. One of my posts was flagged for Real life threats and was hidden. Looking for the post now.

Can I rest assured that my account won’t be silenced?

1 Like

Ah that’s heartbreaking, I give him multiple chances, I sympathize with him multiple times in different threads but this breaks the camel’s back.

I’ll just add the following that happened here to my flag abuse documentation for further reference just to be safe.

1 Like

This post was Flagged for Real Life Threat.

In my experience the suspension system in this forums seems to be automated, nobody is reviewing if the posts actually deserve flag. But ‘life threat’ is quite serious, so maybe someone at Blizz would look into it this time?

Clown police, forum FBI came and closed it down.

Any chance to get to know them? Just in case I get trolled by an unknown forum writer.