Malthael:no one can stop death, dies by everything

Malthael needs a serious buff, he feels squishier than a liming, self sustain worse than a ana and damage worse than a murky.

agree or disagree?

Disagree, his self sustain is massive if you pick the right talents and know how to position.

Even a few forum posters here have posted themselves surviving 1v4’s or even coming on top of those fights.

No he’s not good in every match and he’s not a good solo front line. But he doesn’t need big buffs.

7 Likes

Disagree, and I think you need some tips to perform better as him. I can help you if you want.

2 Likes

I aint good with malthael either, but he’s definitely powerful in the hands of a competent player.

sure i’d like some tips to help me understand malthael better, and i don’t see how “right talents” is really effective since if malthael wants max sustain can only go q q q q

Here you go

1 Like

Malthael will always be bad as long as people here keep saying he is on a good position, play Ragnaros, Thrall,Tychus or Kerrigan, they actually do a better job than what he is supposed to do

Ragnaros is dead when caught out.
Malthael can escape and gapclose

Kerrigan lacks dmg vs multiple heroes and has trouble solo laning due lack of substain

4 Likes

Bit of an exageration there.

I’d like to see him matter during pushes though.

2 Likes

Malthael is very strong if you don’t play him as Raynor or mentioned Ming and actually use stuff he has to do things he should do.

Post a replay so I see what you do and don’t so I can give the best tips.

With the recent exaggerated reworks and overbuffs, I don’t want to hear the word “buff” anymore.

1 Like