M1 Macs still can't see ground effects for attacks/heals

M1 Macs still can’t see ground effects for attacks/heals. I was wonder when this will be fixed ( been broken for a while now ) ? Runs GREAT on M1 Macs so I imagine its just some small adjustment to fix it. Also, when will loot boxes be removed from HoTS? I am sick of opening them. Otherwise amazing game.

Thanks in advance

8 Likes

I’m disappointed that this game still doesn’t work properly on the M1 chip when WoW seems to work just fine.

And I am disappointed that in a “PTR bug report” reserved section I have to read about loot boxes.

3 Likes

Is this fixed now? :roll_eyes:

Bumpin this, been waiting for this to be fixed for ages now. Seems like a simple Z coordinate fix in the graphics part tbh

3 Likes

Dear developers, please fix the visual ground effects on Mac with M1. It’s so hard to play with this issue.

6 Likes

Would love this some can take a look at this issue.

1 Like

I guess BlizzardVision is too busy with lawsuits and walkouts to fix even minor bugs in HOTS. Apple did all the hard lifting with Rosetta 2 and it just needs a simple adjustment to get it perfect. If Blizzard wants to stop the fall of their stock prices, maybe taking care of their fans/clients would be a great place to start. Not asking for full support of HOTS just some maintenance

It’s useless. For this mistake continues for a year.
Support cannot solve the issue, but only sends a link to the topic in the forum. Where people with M1 sit and write 1000 posts.
I think this will not happen) the players have already found the problem themselves, but the game has simply ceased to be technically supported.
I’m with a Macbook M1 MAX and I’ve already made a decision: I’m leaving blizzard. I think that’s enough.