Loving the Auriel buff!

Now that her Q builds became more effective there’s more ways I can break people’s faces as her!

That Q speed is amazing, I love it!

2 Likes

Always loved Q build on her.

4 Likes

Auriel is still the worst healer. Didn’t even look at the patch notes yet but an energy based healer from in combat damage sucks

1 Like

#wakanda_memes

I [remembered] to post the actual joke/link later.

2 Likes

Maybe cause Auriel is not your typical Q spamming healer most people tend to play. She need a hero she can stick to that give her constant evergy. That wont happen if Auriel have to face check enemy team 80% of the time just to provide the energy herself casue everyone are affraid to do dmg and provide her the energy.

3 Likes

I love slapping :peach:s of my enemies as Auriel.

4 Likes

It’s sublime!, another change I’m appreciated to my main angel healer :innocent:

Blind and bind at speed of light :star_struck:

1 Like

Please use auriel if you’re on the enemy team

Q spam goes brrrrbrbrrrr

3 Likes

I usually went for E build on her because it felt the most effective during fights (when there’s a lot of terrain that is). Smacking people into walls just felt most effective both in team flights and duels. But since you can now spam q for crazy aoe and blinds there’s even more options to consider.

Honestly if you have a melee hero to smack around or their ranged heroes get too close you can get very comfortable on your own even without the crown (just go for the aa energy and burst damage)

With pleasure :angel:

People just use underpowered heroes just because they have fun with it… at the expense of the team

1 Like

As long as it works I don’t see the problem, and there’s barely any heroes who can’t work when you are willing to change your play style according to the situation.

And it’s not like I one trick heroes anyway, I pick what works best in draft with BW being one of my main healers

2 Likes

for the indirect burn…

1 Like

I too love having my :peach: slapped by Auriel as well.

Well maybe she isn’t for you. Not every healer has to fit a cookie cutter way of healing that you like.

There’s always Morales and Li Li for you :nail_care:

3 Likes

I take offense to this. :angry:
There’s a lot of finesse when it comes to playing Medic if you want to actually do good with her. I rarely see other Medic draw aggro like I do so they can maximum trait value but still play safe enough to keep the death count extremely low. But I’ll bite the bullet if I have to, no point being alive as medic if everyone else dies. Also baiting the enemy team to dive me and get wiped just to kill me is always good fun.

Or at least I tell myself that while I stim the Valla off cooldown and watch them end the game with 200k damage.

1 Like

Relax, it was a slight against Tooton the resident “hero is bad” Propagandist. I am aware Morales has her intricacies and subtle skill expression, Tooton just seems to want every hero to follow cookie cutter formula of what he considers Meta so any hero who aren’t are bad, that includes out of the box healers like Auriel. Thus, I recommended him playing “easy” Q bot healers.

1 Like

Difficulty had no factor in the assessment auriel was the worst healer in the game.

I was half-kidding. Hoped the final line would’ve got that across :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Clearly

1 Like

Considering Li Li exists and Tooton says in this thread that Auriel “is the worst healer in Hots”, it think it’s fine if we just pay him no mind.

3 Likes