Looking for Group NA/EU? Check out LFH!

Having a trouble finding groups to play with? Looking for a friendly community to talk HotS with? Want to compete in community tournaments for awesome prizes? Come to the Looking for Heroes discord! We are a friendly HotS/Blizzard gaming community of over 1,000 members from both NA and EU servers. We are currently ramping up for our Tornament of Terror, and our stream team stream matches on twitch. We are constantly adding features for members (community coaching coming soon!), so check us out! Blizz won’t let us post links any more, so go to www. Lfheroes .com (take out the spaces) or google search LFHeroes and you will find a link to the discord. Can’t wait to see you there!

1 Like

Ah yes! Discord! Who’d never wan’t an amazing tool like this!

X D

17charzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sounds good, one question, you’re not affiliated with a guild that’s rather old, some would say medieval?

As the most comprehensive site for the gaming world

Do not claim such a bold statement like this, honestly the site is poorly made to mobile users I don’t even know how it would look like on PC, what did you create this with? Wix?

1 Like

I would prefer they put a functional LFG feature in game that is not tied to chat channels with filters for MMR, Mode, Region, Language, preferred server location, and any other pertinent filter that players come up with.

Also I’m not going to join some random person’s discord with 0 posts prior to this one, seems more troll then an actual player looking for friends.

1 Like

Mostly a friendly server… Other than the fact that I’ve helped start inhouses and helped new people in the server… all to be kicked by the leader Lock with zero warning’s, zero explanation, and I know for a FACT I didn’t break any of the “server rules”. Get your house in order before you’re whole community goes down in flames…

Yup, that sounds like a niche gaming guild I was in. It had very little to do with gaming and everything to do with message board politics, yawn.

So you replied for no reason just to complain and be a baby about something completely unrelated? Man, I feel sorry for you if that’s how you have to fill your free time.

Unrelated? Your post is about finding a group, I said that Blizzard needs to make a working LFG feature… How is that unrelated.