LF Hots coaching

I’m looking for good quality coach. If anyone has any recommendations, please rate your experience and explain how it helped you improve your games.

Thank you.

coaching generally for gameplay, team fight mechanics ?
or to get hold of a specific heroe?

any good channels and people I can follow to better my game in general?

I played this game over 1 year before. then took a gap, and now playing since past 2 to 3 months I think. My game considerably improved in this past 2 months, BECAUSE =

Heres what benefited me (Most of it will seem lame, but trust me, it will help)

1= HOTS FORUMS
a) Dnt b shy to ASK questions. You will get gud advises from pro players
b) Discuss things like, strengths of hero, how to counter, what maps are better.

2 = BRAWLs (ARAM Matches)
a) Teaches you to stay calm when u see 10 heroes in ONE screen
b) Teaches you positioning
c) Teaches you to master combos on multiple heroes in real-time (tht u should have practiced in training area of game already)

3= FUNNY CLIPS (WTF Moments on Youtube and more similar)
a) It shows mistakes of people that you should not be doing
b) It shows you some weird strategies that people used against enemy
c) It shows you what comps are doing well and if u can try tht yourself
d) Its FUN to watch :smiley:

4= TOURNAMENT MATCHES
a) Gives you good insight of drafting
b) Gives you good idea about when to take camps
c) Gives you good idea about engaging n follow up etc
d) Innumerable other minor things you learn

5= MISTAKES as [HERO NAME] on YouTube (This helped me a lot) If you can find for your hero (I found for KT, Reynor, Li Ming, Greymane, and many more tht i play)
a) Helps you understand how to EFFICIENTLY wave clear with your hero
b) Helps you understand why to NOT pick a talent (KT Flamestrike quest = most silly but mostly chosen, even i went with it, but never again)
c) Helps you know about combos and how to get your combos done

6= TALENT BUILD GUIDEs Websites
a) Gives you an understanding on building talents without the stress to click one and continue playing
b) READ for other heroes (that you do not play WITH but AGAINST) to know what you are up against
c) Keep in mind the cool downs and Talents builds of enemy heroes (Im working on this, even i tend to forget)

7= PLAY WITH FRENDS (Not Solo Queue)
a) More efficient wombo combos
b) More efficient follow up cc
c) MORE FUN

A coach can only tell you what HE learned,
All this is same like having 20 different coaches all at once, soaking knowledge and applying it as per YOUR OWN game style :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Clipper,

thanks for the time you took for this detailed reply. really appreciate it.

no problem :slight_smile: ,

what heroes do you generally play? or having issues?
im no pro, but i just may b add to your knowledge :slight_smile:

I play Li Ming mostly now :slight_smile:

I Play Varian, Illadin, Diablo, Johanna, wait, I play them all :slight_smile: I can play max 3 games with one hero then I switch. im pretty good with tanks I think. but if I look at pro players they know what move they make next and why the decided to make that move, then I think by myself im just clicking the ground. some guys know how to position themselves with what hero against what hero and and and… TBH im not really sure how to stutter step? guess I will only learn these skills by playing more, my highest level hero is Vari at lvl15, account lever 276

For Stutter stepping best way =

Take a range auto attacker (greymane, Valla) and go to TRAINING, and get the GIANTS camp (the 2 giants one).

Rules =
1= No loss of Health AT ALL
2= No stand still for even a second

Its easy to stand n hit, and then move when they throwing a the stone, and then again stand n hit.

But, if you keep on moving, one step (right click to ur right, then right click on the giant, then right click to ur right then right click on giant, then right click to your right, then right click to giant…
if u do tht constantly, WITHOUT getting hit even once, well, u have learned it :slight_smile:

n play all heroes, but settle for few, play them more, master them, enjoy them

the way u play, u cannot possibly enjoy the fun of playing a hero, tht comes when u hav played several games, and your hero is reacing level 30 35 , thts when u have understood all the things, n thts when it becomes really fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great advice. Will Definitely try these tips out.

Thank you.

1 Like

Happy i could help :slight_smile: