Level 200 Artanis - My life for Aiur!

After spamming him for the past week, I have hit 200.

Since I have posted enough advice, tips, and talent breakdowns on him, I figured I would just post some general trivia on my favorite hero.

• The development wasn’t feeling creative the night they named him, so his name is “Sinatra” backwards.

• His last poke line is a reference to this, “I’ve lived a life that’s full. I’ve traveled each and every star array… And more, much more than this, I did it my way.”

• If you purchase the Legacy of the Void expansion for Starcraft II, you get Artanis in HotS for free.

• The voice actor for Artanis, Patrick Seitz, also does the voice for Garrosh.

• Just below and to the right of the objective spawn location on Hanamura Temple, there is a statue of the Shogun Artanis skin.

38 Likes

Wow! thats wonderful Hoku! Grats to you!

4 Likes

Very good.

5 Likes

Wow. I barely made it to 1/5 of the way.
How many games?

2 Likes

About 1400 games on him total, but I have no idea how many of those involved a stimpack/boost. I do have a 56% win rate with him, so can’t complain.

2 Likes

Hey, congratulations on your Protoss achievement and good luck in the path of ascension.
And yeah, your life for Aiur.

1 Like

Madladlass

When I spammed Zeratul to get him to 15 for the portrait, I couldn’t touch him for half a year after that, I was so done. How can one even find the endurance…

2 Likes

Godswaps never get old.

3 Likes

And I thought the doc was crazy. You are a league on you own.
But still I’m a better protoss player.

4 Likes

You are indeed the better protoss player, but I play the better protoss.

5 Likes

You have played the best protoss before, too bad you main Artanis.

3 Likes

It’s OK, I do understand. Not everyone has the fortitude to main a true bruiser.

1 Like

You will respect our traditions.
K E E P - F I G H T I N G

1 Like

Congratulations! That’s some dedication you got there.

2 Likes

KONO ARTANIS DA

1 Like

Congrats, Hoku!

1 Like

EN TARO ARTANIS!

3 Likes

Pfff sure, whatever, enjoy your little milestone alien main…

Congrats on the 200 level though

1 Like

And I thought my level 15 is good :joy:

Also I saw you mentioned in other thread that Artanis is mostly niche not that great hero.
Could you please explain that in more detail :heart_eyes:
I would like to learn more about the Hierarch

1 Like

I thought you could only spam unrelated videos