Leoric’s phantom is gone !!
Can’t find anywhere and it replaced by default horse mount :o

8 Likes

Same issue here, and it’s my favorite mount

5 Likes

me too,

they do nothing but ask more character

3 Likes

I have also failed to receive Leoric’s phantom after the bug lost it for me. Bug report to blizz tech support brought me here. Is there a reliable way to ensure we get this mount back yet? Also missing the 6 year anniversary banner.

4 Likes

Same problem, since months…
I have the Mount in my Collection, but it doenst appear in my sets, so I can’t equip the mount.

3 Likes

Also missing Leoric mount…disappeared

4 Likes

Guys, I don’t know what this gypsy conspiracy is, but the horse is still gone. Any chances what it will be fixed?

4 Likes

The mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago isn’t selectable in any mode from the loadout. I have heard that this is the case for a number of mounts in the game and has been a bug for quite some time. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

3 Likes

Same here, Leoric’s phantom doesn’t show uo in the loadout, but it’s clearly there in the collections tab and it says i own the mount. I really hope this issue is fixed, it’s my favorite mount with the best recolor.

5 Likes

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay?..

2 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

2 Likes

I’m also missing the Leoric’s Phantom since losing it last caused me to stop playing. I play Leoric primarily and this is extremely upsetting to see so many other people having the same problem.