Leoric phantom steed still missing since JUNE!

Hello, I’m contacting you because the Leoric phantom steed, is still missing from my inventory. I posted about this bug back in June, and I have seen several other people make similar posts in the following weeks. Still hoping to see my favorite mount back.

2 Likes

I own the mount “Leoric’s Phantom” that I earned from an event a long time ago. The problem is that mount is not selectable on the hero loadout page to use. It’s completely missing from the mounts. Are there any plans on patching the game and finally fixing the missing mount bugs?

1 Like

Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3 Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3 Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3 Can the one person still working on the game fix this please? <3

1 Like

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago… We would really like to ride it mmkay?..

1 Like

The infamous pink speeder bike “Var3” showed back up again last patch, but “Leoric’s Phantom” horse mount is still missing from the loadout. Been gone since the Hogger patch a year ago…

We would really like to ride it mmkay?

1 Like

1 Year, 1 Month, 8 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. December 1st, 2020 (Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 2 Months, 22 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 3 Months, 10 Days since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

1 Like

1 Year, 4 Months, 1 Day since Leoric’s Phantom horse mount has gone missing for all players in the loadout. (December 1st, 2020 / Hogger patch)…

This mount is still missing, please fix this bug.