Leaver's queue has become a bad joke

If you ever get trapped in leaver’s queue, you might also just uninstall this game. You can play a dozen matches to maybe win 1. People afking in every match basically. In ARAM they already don’t pick anything at draft so randomly you get the worst garbage without tanks and heals. Then they either sit in the spawn or just drop rightaway. Literally there are bots in every match.

If you win or lose just depends on who got the bots. Does your team have the bots? Lost. Does the enemy team have bots? Now you might be lucky. Your playstyle does not count the slightest. In leaver’s queue the only thing that matters is who has less leavers and trolls.

And the smaller the playerbase gets the worse leaver’s queue become. I would rather be locked out 1-2 days of this game completely for dropping a match than “playing” dozens of leaver’s queue matches that are just aweful. If you are stuck in leaver’s queue your winrate will go down 5-7% easily. Because you lose, you lose, you lose, you lose, then you are sick of being with bots again in a team and just close the damn game in rage. Then you come back and you have to do another leaver’s queue match on top. Then the losing continues. What a joke.

1 Like

Solution to this: Stop leaving games. Leaver que was made for leavers so no idea why you get angry at something that works as it should.

9 Likes

Wow, one would think that the people who are prone to leaving would have . . . left . . . by now.

4 Likes

Leavers q is also the limbo where they put people who unfortunately have computers or internet connections so weak they have no business being in other peoples multiplayer games.

When your 2007 laptop keeps crapping out at the lowest settings or your 0,5mb wireless internet keeps disconnecting you every 3 seconds, that’s when you see the “player has left the game! has rejoined the game” message all game.

It’s not elitist at all to gently nudge these people either into AI solo or away from the game until they get better hardware because they cannot participate properly as it stands.

All of them will eventually end up in Leaver Queue which admittedly makes the experience very bad for a regular player who dc’ed a few times, but it’s the price you have to pay for a somewhat playable game.

This game would be hell if there was no filtering mechanism for people who disconnect all the time, whether due to horrible hardware or personal choices like bad self control.

3 Likes

It seems harsh to say that since internet connections and PC’s that can run hots are not so expensive anymore, but its true. Where I live you can get gigabit internet for $50/mo or less. You can also run hots on a large variety of non-expensive hardware, either self-built or prebuilt. If those are too expensive of options than maybe you should reconsider playing a game that requires that hardware/internet.

Its like someone with a computer they built in 2010 trying to run and load Cyberpunk2077 and then complaining that their experience with the game is garbage.

That being said, I feel like most people in this situation understand their predicament and wouldn’t come to the forums to complain. Its mainly the people who feel like they’ve been unjustly punished even though they leave games. Any person with common sense who has bad internet or a weak computer would probably understand that they need to get better equipment before continuing to play.

2 Likes

i don’t know what leaver’s queue your playing in but if i end in leaver’s queue 90% of the time my teammates in ARAM are dedicated to getting OUT of said queue and therefore sweat way harder than normal ARAMers

1 Like

That is what I have experince aswell. I have been in leaver que myself quickly got out again on EU server. Now I dont got any experince about how leaver que is on other servers but if OP plays on a dead server then it might happen alot more.

1 Like

actually there is 1 legit reason why having leavers Q is not really a bad thing

dodging in storm league. If the team is being un-co operative and are like say 4 dps, no tank, things like having TLV, murky, nova all on 1 team, etc. you can close app and dodge at draft to saveyourself from a insta loss. you get leavers status and -500 points (that is given back over your next 10 games)

so to the people that dodge for games that are like this are real heroes

1 Like

People coming to the forums to complain about the Leaver’s Queue has become a dank meme, aka a bad joke.

The system is forgiving, from my experience I’ve had to leave games three times in a short period before I’ve ended up in leavers queue. I’ve been playing since launch and I’ve landed in leavers queue exactly twice, both times cleared swiftly in ARAM.

1 Like

And BIG joke is gain leaver status from loby… !

1 Like

Yeah the leaver’s queue is poorly thought out. The needing to win games part of it is the problem. A flat number of games would be fine, but hey, nothing new…

1 Like

The problem with that is the afkers and bots will get out after x amount of games wheras if they have to win (have less chance amount of winning with serial afker/bot) they arn’t polluting the non leavers queue as often.

1 Like

People complaining about leaver que are properly the same people that keep leaving. I have been in leaver myself and always got out with no problems. Meanwhile the complainers want to leave without any punishment to it and then complain about it here.

Also you get a 1 game free pass to leave as long you play enough games in between so its not like the game is not forgiving.

4 Likes

Hey! you leave Loby out of this! It’s not his fault he was born that way!