Kargath Bladefist - Melee Assassin

I’m talking about the same thing, this concept of Kargath is closer to the assassin-warrior than to the shadow assassin. Therefore, the poisons here are really not very good.
I had an idea to give him 2 ways of development in talents. Like with Zul’Jin. For the (W) path, I wanted to make a killer through Chain damage that would inflict bleeding and perform well in long games / fights, but through (Q), I haven’t come up with yet.
In general, I would be glad to hear different ideas on the (D) trait. I have a little difficulty. I can think of something on a large scale, but on a small one I have difficulties ╮(╯▽╰)╭

1 Like

To keep with this version of Kargath most, the current trait could be good, but is a little weak in the context of 15% health. Maybe it could be up to 15-20% damage boost, but if Kargath and/or nearby enemy hero is at 20% health and somebody is bleeding, then each of those stacks to up to 45-60% damage increase.
For E, it’d be nice if you could activate it when you’re cc’d, but it damages you + a damage buff for a small time.(theme of Kargath cutting his hand off for freedom) and call it something like Freedom Through Blood or Of The Shattered Hand if you want to.
I can see talents for Q by giving buffs or benefits through the Skewer debuffs, like if he could do an aoe after the stab or if he can stack applications of bleed to targets with Skewer.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinion, tomorrow I will model talents and use your examples.

2 Likes

I imagine him as either being a tool-heavy and assassin version of Grommash with a bleed-heavy threat and being threatening when in danger and dangerous.

Im curious: what’s your timezone?

Time in New York +7 hours = my time.

1 Like

This Concept is really great and you showed that you are an American by all means. The idea is very good and professional.
I will be giving you some ideas on talent as well as a number of changes in abilities as soon as possible.

1 Like

Mr Cammykins,hi how are you have best.
I am going to help lalution in new CDC,if you want I can help you too in CDC.
Tell me what is your program and I will match myself with it.
I will be your support,Lalution and Caymmkins.

2 Likes

We’ll have to see what the theme is first, but thank you.

1 Like

I added talent to Kargath. But everyone is not at all sure of them.

I think that most of the talents are good, but very basic or need some change in purpose.

(Ill update talent opinions from this post)
lvl 1:
Serrated Blade could make the target bleed, but if you walk up to them after a couple secs, then they’ll either receive some damage and/or some heavy bleeding for a shorter time.
“Warm” Reception could be scarier if hero that walk into the target also chained them up and increased the damage of the leap aoe.
Heavy Metal might make more sense if instead of farther range, if it instead worked in an arc.
Lvl 4: I think Whirlwind should be more specific, such as maybe heroes behind the target can get skewered as well or how there’s more area to the attack.
For Bomb Mine, maybe it can be something like targets hit have a bomb like Kt’s Living Bomb.
Combat Courage should have something different than just faster attack speed, like if when he takes damage for a few seconds, it increases his auto attack so he hits like a truck?
Lvl 7: Oppression’s pretty good, but I think there’s already something called that, so it could be called Gladiator’s Prey.
Nowhere to Run could be upgraded so it starts with -15%, but go up to 50% as the target move away from Kargath.
Challenging the Arena is unclear, so it might be better if it could be so that dealing so much damage can make the capture quicker or you will capture it while there’s enemy heroes(possibly at a slower pace though).
Lvl 13:
I think the talents involving Energy Shield’s perk are either hit or miss, so it could be better if it E could have a shorter cooldown for how many spells hit you or Spell armor around it.
Theft of Life is good as is to me.
Persistence is also in the direction I like.
Lvl 16:
Double Problem is fine.
100th Victory is too OP to me, so you should either use this or change the trait.(35% is too high)
Slaughter is unclear.
Lvl 20:
Maybe if Get Healthy or Die let shortened the cooldown by 70+, but so you could only use the other two abilities(used ability’s on normal cd)
Back to the Stands could make it riskier to use if it pushed the heroes affected back the way they came(towards you if they ran,etc).

My first edit for Mr lalution Concept:

One More and Freedom

1)Increase damage done to target have 30% or less current health by 20%.

edit tier level 16 [D].
2)100th Victory: this damage done increases by 20% also while kargath is bellow 50% health.

3)level 20 tier: Heal for 30% of damage dealt on heroes while you or enemy Hero is bellow 50% health.

Impale

1)Reduce cooldown by 2 second.

2)[Q] Reduce stun duration from 1.25 second to 1.00 second, second damage of [Q] reduces from 130 to 120.

3)Tier level1 (Serrated Blade):
Remove no longer stuns,and also remove distance equal to 4 yard,but define duration like as 3 second.also heal Karaght for 50% of bleed damage on enemy Hero.

4)level 7 tier,Nowhere to run:
Increase slow duration by 10% and define 2 second duration for it.

5)level 16 tier,Slaughter:
after 1.5 second of hitting at least 2 Heroes,release a second [Q] with 240° cone(opposite path of first [Q].
or another edit: hitting at least 2 enemy Heroes with [Q],reduce it’s cooldown to 3 second.

tier of level 7,3rd talent:Challenging the arena.
while kargaht is on mercenary camp,he and his ally get 25 armor until camp is captured,reduce damage taken by 25%.

Chain

1)Edit: tier of level 16,1st talent,Double problem:
for each enemy Heroes attacked by Chain,it’s cooldown reduces by 2 second.

2)remove tier of level 4,2rd talent,Bomb mine.
New talent:Increase chain width by 20% at it’s range by 25%.

3)Tier of level 7,3 rd talent,combat courage:
Increase attack speed for next 3 auto attack by 100% and 15% more damage.

Tier of level 13, 1st talent,Energy shield:
Spell armor persist durating 2 second,and no longer use only for next spell damage.

New talent for Tier of level 16
dealing damage to enemy Heroes,Increase all karaght damage dealt by 3% for 3 second,stack up 10 times to 30%.

Unresponsive

edite:For this duration,karaght become unstopple and get 25 armor,reduce damage taken by 25%.

I will add some new object for it.

1 Like

In fact, I think to make him a quieter assassin, and reduce his side as an assassin fighter (Poisons, bleeding, great mobility) I will do the processing of (D) and (E) skill towards the killer. And I’ll also try to remake talents for the better. Sometimes it’s worth taking a break and finding out the opinions of others in order to do better. I will also wait for Mr. Dylan’s opinion and proceed to fantasy.
I have to make an explanation about the talent associated with the mercenary camps. It happens that your members and enemies compete for one camp. So, if Kargath is in this circle, when dealing damage, you capture the camp, and do not wait until some team leaves it.

2 Likes

It will be some overpower,I suggest a good buff,when he and his ally fight under the camp,get 25 armor,or 20 spell power.

That or if Kargath could capture, but only at 1/2 or 1/3 of the pace of normal captures,allowing more time to kill or remove Kargath, with armor while at camps.

1/3 sounds good, I meant that the capture speed would be lower than usual, but could not bring balanced numbers. But to give 30 armor is too strong. I will take note for other concepts in a milder form.

2 Likes

And it could probably be called Liberator or something related to kargath escaping from the rings. Now I’m having thoughts of ways he could be one of the best merc clearers and/or surprisingly competent in wave clears and objs.

Mr. Lalouchan, I would like to work on your projects in a more insightful and professional way, especially the CDC project.
I suggest you tell me about the parts that you like to work on clearly or the ones that you think are difficult for me to do for you.

Why not? We have 3 options for Kargat:

1. A skilled warrior who owns chains.
  2. An assassin who uses huge pieces of iron instead of sharp daggers
  3. And a good line cleaner who specializes in sabotage and helping the team before and during team battles.