Just realized I can't do it anymore

Just had a game where as usual, my team stayed as 4 and pushed nothing. I was Azmodan, I went bottom on Blackheart’s Bay. I beat the Gul’dan 1on1 in every way, got all 5 of the first chest. Like clockwork, it was 4on1 bottom as it always is because I always win my lane and force them to team up on me. So my entire team rotates bottom for some reason even though the enemy WASN’T pushing the lane. They left Hammer solo top whom I kept pinging for help to stop because there is no way a low level Azmodan can stop a Hammer 1on1. No one moved, Hammer killed the top fort as usual. I took my 5 coins and ran into the enemy base and then quit. I just can’t do it anymore, why do people on my team let the enemy just solo push forts with no resistance EVERY SINGLE GAME. I can’t defend 2 lanes as every hero every game but for some reason I am expected to. Obviously these are QM games but I witness the same thing almost every game in Diamond/Platinum as well.

2 Likes

Change game, quit HotS. Useless to keep on playing if you cannot enjoy the time you spent here, it’s just a waste and you can use it for something more entertaining for sure.

If you decide to remain, please, use THIS topic for your rants.

7 Likes

JUST REALIZED I CAN’T DO IT ANYMORE

Doing pointless threads on this topic? That would be nice.

6 Likes

Sounds like you need this:

2 Likes

You need to go top. Can’t you just fireball him or lazzor? Just clear each lane of minions even if you can’t kill him is a slow loss but 2 lanes of exp over his 1.

The your team sitting in a lane doing nothing… ya that’s a thing if you want to stop them play a healer. Ping other lanes if they dont go you do. The lack of heals forces them to back and look at the map.

It’s like unplugging your modem.

literally go for a walk in a forest and listen to music. Run when you feel so moved. It will reduce the stress you feel as you encounter these issues and give you more strength to respond productively to it, either through modifying your relationship with the game or the people in it or by modifying how you’re playing.

2 Likes

Just because your team doesn’t want to listen to your commands doesn’t mean you should rage quit and AFK or feed. Go deal with the hammer yourself. Or if you trade structures with the enemy it’s at worst an even match.

In HotS you can literally lose the entire duration of the match until Level 20, then win one team fight and push to core. You’re never justified in quiting early.

1 Like

Fan of your threads Sumnayin,keep them coming

Maybe just maybe the 2nd quote explains the top quote. If the enemy team protected hammer that would do a good job defending both lanes on BHB.

Perhaps rather than fight hammer they decided to push where they could on PVP. Did you get the top camps to slow hammer, Pretty sure azmodan can clear a camp do what you can and at somepoint join the team and help them out.

Because mini map does not exist on the computer screen of noobs

Hammer on enemy team is essential to determine your potatoes. If your team don’t kill her each time it appears near your towers… The best move is Amoving in a lane until the game ends!