Just lost vs AI Adept because of bots

How do I convey how ridiculous this is? Who is listening? How can you operate a MOBA for years and be unable to regulate this kind of thing? I like to play casually, and I select ‘vs Adept AI’ during the day because of how bad players are. I usually go ‘vs Elite AI’ in the evening when the quality of players improves, but this is literally (not mis-using that word) the worst I’ve ever seen. Losing to Adept AI because of multi-boxing bots going around and around doing camps in Hanamura? Leaving the turrets behind because they don’t know enough to pick them up?

Give me a break, Activision/Blizzard.

Odd how you expect high level players to be in this game mode. Don’t get mad if everyone else is as casual as you or more playing in this mode.

solo player ai expects the player to ping stuff.

Though given how lower enemy ai act as well, outside select support heroes, many would argue a single player can win ai games anyway out of taking advantage of their priorities and out/damaging the mm to rack up kills, deny xp (dead cant soak) and solo many objectives.

But sure, player choice and actions don’t matter and its literally on everything else that you chose to take a lose, and be upset about it

quality crisp contributions

Just play with 5 players on your side and 5 Ai on the other. On Adept, the chances that you lose are very low. Even with new players taking 1 minute to read skills as they level up.

Sounds like a bug I would report this on the bug forum, and maybe a little bit nicer than this.

Also save the replay they may ask for you to e-mail it in so they can look at the issue more closely.

Ping the ai so they will follow you around instead of going around

it sounds like OP is talking about doing coop, but the other players are either botting or they’re all one dude multiboxing. or both at the same time

like, i would think if it was just multiboxing then they’d at least pick up the turrets, right?

1 Like

Even ‘better’ players ignore the Samurai camp not understanding it will wipe down a fort if left unattended (and when captured repeatedly, will eventually push down a lane so far catapults start damaging the core quite fast).

Some also frequently forget to pick up items like Turrets or barely know they exist.

Not surprised to hear it is a problem in AI games as well, with the arguably most casual player base.
Do you have any friends to play AI with? Even a single teammate considerably ups your odds if you happen to run into some kind of troll party.

This is why I exclusively play Versus AI Elite. Since Adept can end up with some impossibly low skilled players.

And when it’s good players, the game finish and your team is lvl 11. :joy:

1 Like