It seems that alot of players are missing all their unlocked heroes in EU

Judging from the ingame chat alot of players are missing their entire unlocked collection.

So to me it seems to be a server issue.

3 Likes

Seems some people have had the issue resolved but mine is still very much there. Heroes and cosmetics gone but level progression intact.

1 Like

indeed. 9 of mine are missing currently. :frowning:

1 Like

same problem here. All my heroes are gone! Played aram to warm up and then changed to a normal game…only free champs are available. Dangalang!

1 Like

I just came back after 3 years and I just noticed a lot of things disappeared.

I have only a few heroes of the ones I used to have, skins, and mounts. Including 1 hero, 3 skins and 1 mount from Starter Bundle which I paid for back in 2015.

Then there is some Heroes like Tyrael, Tyrande, and more that went missing… My Valla skins, like the Angelic which I got back in the days through leveling her…

I opened a ticket, and they look at my Bnet transactions, can see the starter pack there, and tell me that I never had those things. That I might be mistaken about the account… the only account I ever had. The heroes from the starter pack I still have show as I bought them with gold… like… wtf… Then there’s heroes that I bought with gold that I still have and don’t show on the transaction history… Its a mess…

I have champions, skins and mounts missing… and 3 GM’s already tried to get rid of my ticket claiming I’m wrong…

Damm new Customer Support in India is already messing everything! Customer support for years was always super efficient and always solved everything… Now this new Indians all they want is to close the tickets without escalating it… Telling me I’m wrong, and when I prove I’m not, they tell me to come to the forums and report it… Instead of themselves escalating the issue to the correct area…

SHAME ON BLIZZARD… A company I used to love… and now is a money grabbing crap company… I paid for stuff, I earned stuff… and now they don’t want to give me it… What do you think it’s gonna happen? That I will go and buy stuff I already had bought in the past so you can make some extra money? Well… Suprise… its gonna be the opposite… rather spend money on other companies that will not treat a customer this way.

1 Like

Is there any news?? This GM’s keep closing my tickets saying they can’t help me recovering my heroes, skins and mounts… and they even dare to call me a liar… Blizzard moving their customer service to India was one of the worst things that could have happened to us… I’m unable to have zero help… they are completely killing a brand I used to love…

This GM’s even dare to tell me that they only help recovering world of warcraft stuff because it is a premium game… (you pay per month)… But then the money I already paid for the stuff in HOTS that now is missing… is ok… they already have my money right??

1 Like

Hello!?? No one keeps track of these problems anymore??

1 Like