Is there a name for Orphea's worm thing?

Question in the title.

1 Like

Not officially. But I’ll just call him Chompy.

17 Likes

I was gonna call him Dug after the dog from up.

I don’t know, but he looks like a Venom to me.

Technically, no, considering the ‘monster’ is a really a manifestation of Orphea’s deepest, subconscious feelings – but throughout development, everyone thought of that lil’ buddy as ‘chomp’.

26 Likes

We could call it Nibbler

5 Likes

Please tell me in the files in the game that there is a file named chomp attached somewhere to it.

I mean, there’s a whole ability named Chomp, so there are files a plenty, my friend.

17 Likes

I’mma call it Moe in honor of my Calculus professor (long story, but he used the example of Moe being a giant monster from the abyss all of the time)

2 Likes

Considering the nature of the relic, that’s rather thematically appropriate, actually.
Plus, I think we could all use a little ‘moe’ magic.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

14 Likes

-____-

That’s… just nevermind lol.

Please tell me it is actually Chomp who chomps when chomping.

Oh gosh… That one hurt a little.

2 Likes

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

You are finding the struggles that the pet name gave us during development, hahahaha

9 Likes

So, what’s up with the coffin on her back?

You can learn more about Orphea and the relic here!

Long story short, it’s a relic that houses the power of her ancestry that she uses to bolster her own magic.

7 Likes

Well, sometimes she carries her locker on her back. I mean, a backpack would be easier to carry around but what do I know. :nexusthink:

Interesting, goign by the cover i assume the yet to be unlocked chapter 4 is going to shine a light on this.

On th other hand i might really not want to know, it might actually scare me after all.

Hahaha – SILHOUETTE CONSISTENCY, MY DUDE.

5 Likes