Is it possible to report a player after the game ended?

Yesterday, I played a quick match where one of the player was insulting to the other ones. I never reported anyone yet and I didn’t know how to report someone. It was late so I decided to report him today.

I found this link for reporting https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/c/general-discussion/6. It says to wait for the end of the game of go to the statistics tab. I replayed the game but I couldn’t find the report options.

Is it possible to report someone afterwards?

PS: one of the player in that match was surely russian and it seems that “russians are retard” or something like that. Is there something going about russians?

If you want to report someone ingame you click tab and click on the little button at the right then an option for reporting a player comes up.

What goes for toxic russians. Its just the minority of russians that are like that but they drag everyone who has cyrill name down that has a brain and play the game as it should be played.

You can, but only for 5-10 minutes after a match. You write /w and the players name, then it brings up their whisper tab. You then right click that whisper tab and report them for the abuse you think they committed.

Once this time window closes, your opportunity of reporting the player after a game is closed permanently, unless you by luck run into them in a public chat channel or a new match. The /w option will only bring up recent opponents and allies for around 10 minutes.

If this game happened hours, days or weeks ago, there is nothing you can do (unless you opened a whisper tab with that player just after the match, and went afk for weeks with your HotS client still open).

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.

if you know their battle tag, and they are logged into the game you can:

/w battletagname
and it will show up in the chat window. DONT ACTUALLY whisper, just right click on the battletag and report will show up as an option.