Incorrect Crit Reload with Locked and Loaded

You can see that the crit indicator for the reload appears correctly on a perfect reload, however it incorrectly appears on the next reload even though it was not perfect.

Youtube Video

Opinion: I’m not a fan of the removal of crit indicators on auto attacks for Locked and Loaded. Currently, when I see no crits, I avoid going in until I get them again. When I’m fighting I want to know if my current magazine has the damage buff without having to remember if I did a perfect reload.

There’s been an update to the PTR to try and improve the visibility that LnL is active.

Here’s a link showcasing the changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys3PXSsH4tY

1. The Trait button now features a glowing border indicator while Locked and Loaded is active and Tracer isn’t reloading
  2. Tracer’s Ammo Bar on her Health plate now has a glowing border indicator in the same circumstances as above

Additionally, the bug causing the crit text to display when LnL did not activate has also been resolved.

Also, I’ll mention this so it’s clear - the indicator on the health plate is only visible to Tracer and her Allies - the enemy cannot see it.

I won’t lie, I still prefer crits because of how obvious they are. The trait indicator is good but the mana bar glow is pretty subtle and is also not visually distinct if you have blue on-fire flames. Maybe if the mana bar changed to a different color instead of glowing?