In-Game Tease for the Blizzcon Hero?

So apparently there’s a small chance at the beginning of each game where the screen will shake and turn orange for a few seconds. Could this be a tease for Deathwing, perhaps?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SinglePopularEggnogDatSheffy
here’s a twitch clip of this happening. (Yea the url is strange, but that’s how twitch does all of their clip urls lol)

4 Likes

here’s where it’s a bug

D Va release confirmed!

13 Likes

Little did we know this was all a setup, and the shaking is caused by Reinhardt’s Earthshatter!

10 Likes

No Rein please. Just no OW Hero.

2 Likes

The screen turned orange and shook. Mix that with Chromie’s visions of a “cataclysmic” event back in April and it has to be him.

If it’s not, I’m the one who’s gonna be shook.

9 Likes

Alternatively, it could be a tease for more lore as opposed to a new hero.

Remember that huge threat the Ravenlord saw coming in the comics? This could be it. Doesn’t necessarily have to mean a new hero.

Try not to convince yourselves this absolutely must be Deathwing or you could end up disappointed.

7 Likes
1 Like

+

That was also orange.

DW is the only character who’s not ingame as a Hero (yet) but has multiple portraits.

I think it’s him.

You are about to disappoint yourself regardless.

6 Likes

Jokes on you, its Sombra hacking the system.

4 Likes

well remember when we had “something evil lurking in hanamura”?
we had fiery embers,
we had giant monster claw marks over a dragon icon (deathwing betrayed his dragon kin),
we had a big monster growl in the background,
and the interviews done around that time were done infront of a giant obnoxious Deathwing poster, like HEY GUYS LOOK ITS DEATHWING!
obviously it was a teaser for…D.va, a little girl in a mech suit. :disappointed_relieved:

so while i’d totally agree that chromie talking about a “cataclysm coming to the nexus”
(cataclysm in WoW being DW’s doing and the name of his expansion)
and orange shaded earth shaking indeed points to Deathwing,
we’ve been stung once before so i don’t want to get my hopes up! :yum:

3 Likes

D.Va - Heroes of the Storm Wiki :smirk:

6 Likes

guys it’s so deathwing, you think they litteraly wanna kill the playerbase after d.va confirmed & hgc cancelation

edit: maybe more than just deathwing

D.va confirmed was purely self inflicted, which coincidentally this will also be when it isn’t Deathwing.

7 Likes

I still cant get over the funny teaser of Dva… and genji… ft. Diablo when everyone hyped for DW :joy::joy:

Also, not sure about the vid. Why is it only shown in his game and not the rest of us?
Wtf is he even saying in the vid? Hate his glasses :unamused:

1 Like

if that’s a sign of a new hero then i hope it’s a hero that we know about and not another no name hero that nobody ever could guess who was it.

2 Likes

Guys I know for a fact it is not Deathwing. I am a renowned scholar of Blizzard lore and the only time I ever saw ground shake like this was when they sent tanks at the students back in 1989.

4 Likes

Why the colour change, though?

I’ve been saying it was Deathwing since the Caldeum event. I’m not backing down after getting MORE evidence.

Listen, come November, one of us will have egg on our face. I’m willing to stand on that hill.

That part’s not actually true. They just had a Deathwing statue on the table between them (next to an Illidan statue). I’m pretty sure those were always there.

I won’t be dissapointed if it’s not him (so long as it’s something equally awesome - Reinhardt, Vashj, Baal, ect). But what I will say is that there’s more than a year worth of evidence and that if this was the long con, that would be the coolest s**t ever.

6 Likes

Ok wth, ok ok this might say something for sure, my bad.

So intentional smh myself (not MySelf).

4 Likes