I'm the guy who post a lot, AMA

Would you accept a more appropriate name change? SpamiSha perhaps?

2 Likes

Yes.

No.

1 Like

What happened to your Tracer avatar/pic?

Why devote so much time to the forums?

Also how? Im here around the clock if im not sleeping but im still dwarfed by your numbers.

2 Likes

Why do you hate me so much

I think my favorites are once I put my heart and soul in formatting and creating them which I think they were a good test in using the HTML format that is available on the forums.

Examples:

The ones that I would like to erase from my memory are the one that made me cringe after reading them again, ehhhh ahhhh.

Update:

As I’m writing this I noticed that the two guide threads for D.Va and Tracer have an issue with images, today I took some time fixing that for the Tracer guide and will do the same for the D.Va one, sorry that this had to happen.

1 Like

Why do you call so much hate from me to ya?

I change avatars a lot.

Because I’m bored and I have nothing to do in my free time, that wasn’t really the case for example in the last 4 days, my activity took a dumpster fire here because I started playing Skyrim again, theif style is really lit and never tried it before, I’m a mage type of guy person.

Only you can figure this out, think of it as a game, solve the puzzle.

Because I love you.

4 Likes

Yes I am, I think this fine masterpiece will only be understood by the few who commit to art, thank you for bringing this up.

1 Like

Why are you insult me by Khala Embrace?
It hurts :frowning:

3 Likes

You don’t understand, Khala’s Embrace is OP and you go and pick Khala’s Light, heresy at it finest.

1 Like

I’M HERESY BY MYSELF!

1 Like

SamiShamWoW

there you go. now you are an “AsSeenOnTV” product.
:slight_smile:

do you like that one?

1 Like

Hell yeah, ShamWow™ best meme, take that FlexTape™.

Why are you so silly?

Better than being a soulless serious user 24/7.

1 Like

Darling may I ship you and Dr. Logan?

2 Likes

Go ahead.

Do you snack when you game? If so, what snacks? I will be shipping you guys, but I can’t on these forums they are very G rated darling.

Everything.

1 Like