I'm sorry, but I've uninstalled

I’m done. This last patch, with broken matchmaker and a massive host of other issues was the final straw for me.

Supposedly the matchmaker tries to go for 50% win rate? That’s a joke. This season I am sub 20% in QM and every match is a stomp against my team. There is absolutely no semblance of balance at all and no, I’m not saying I didn’t make misplays, but then, how can I tell when matches are a faceroll?

I played QM to try to relax, have a bit of fun, and try different things. I know they won’t always work out, but this is absurd.

So with that, I wish those of you still playing good luck, I may be back if they actually address these match quality issues. However, with how things have been going as of late. I’m not holding my breath.

23 Likes

QM isn’t for relaxing. A spa is for relaxing… Staring at your plants grow is for relaxing… Bob Ross on Twitch is for relaxing, Clicker Heroes is for relaxing… the beach on a sunny day is for relaxing… QM ? No not for relaxing.

9 Likes

You are lucky to have been playing at all.
For me, it always says 100-250 seconds, but in reality, I wait for 5-10 minutes for every single match, often with “a player were disconnected, gfy and start again” in the end.
Today I was told “60 seconds” for Unranked, and I have waited for more than 20 minutes. It feels like Blizzard do it on purpose. That’s enough, I am done too. The game is dead anyway.

3 Likes

They posted today that they’re fixing the matchmaker soon. Maybe stick around and see how that goes?

QM is the most chaotic mode and makes ranked look like it’s sucking on a pacifier.

3 Likes

:nerd_face: " i h8 quic3 m4tch cuz’ l0ng que t1mes"

:rage: " I HATE QUICK MATCH FOR LONG TIMES, THAT I SWITCHES TO DOTA2"

:slightly_smiling_face: " It’s ok"

Me " I see no difference"

SourcE?

Honestly, this game is not for relaxing, unless you five man it in QM with friends on discord and just have lol’s. If you want frustration, solo queue for QM, it’s a joy to behold.

5 Likes

Yeah… how many times did they exactly said that they “fixed” it in the past 4years?

5 Likes

Oh no! This guy uninstalled. That’s it. It’s been fun but the game can’t continue without him.

2 Likes

Yes, people had glib replies like that for years to uninstall and goodbye threads. While I get it, some are probably attention seeking, but many people give good feedback as to why they are leaving.

Also right now I don’t think we really can afford to lose that many players if my queue times for all modes are any indication.

5 Likes

My queue times have been mostly less than 2-3 minutes so far today for QM. I think the longest as a 5 minute as Orphea. And I know its nowhere near “primetime” at the moment. So… I wonder why yours are so long.

1 Like

My queue times aren’t long anymore for QM, my comment was made around the time Blizz dropped the new comp rules for QM. Since they reverted the change, QM queue is fast, HL not so much.

I just can’t grasp what people found in QM all along, it has been a HELL and a clown fiasta for the last 2 years already.It was never anything serious.

They had to focus on Ranked heavly ,but they didn’t.And catering to the general casual player pool in QM, who barely take the game seriously, didn’t work that well…

1 Like

For me, it’s because as far as I know you can’t duo queue HL and I play with my wife.

‘‘The Great Race’’ film for relaxing. Hots only for masochists right now.

1 Like

You can always go TL ranked , as duo.

2 Likes

0_0

I didn’t know that. Thanks!

Or Unranked Draft, that also allows for duo queues.