If you could Remove 1 Character

Come at me bro!

3 Likes

tracer mei or aba

zeratool too many to count really

Hard choice between sgt hammer , tracer and junkrat.

1 Like

Inb4 using diablo to pin her down becomes illegal and ban inducing.:rofl:

1 Like

Coming from a QM player i would choose Tracer hands down, some people just do not know how to deal with her and if that happens she is all over the team.

Sometimes i play heros just for the sole reason of killing Tracers , i really dislike her :crazy_face: i find Kael and Lunara to be effective against her , dont know if that would hold true in ranked but hey.

But then again i do respect a good tracer, but god they are annoying, and a pleasure to kill.

1 Like

you just reminded me of a butcher player called ComeAtMeBro. won the game with him was so funny game. but yeah keep drinking your tea you Furrball!

i want her gone but Diablo can have fun before sheā€™s goneā€¦ :neutral_face:

1 Like

The Qhiraā€™s that these Diablos are meeting must not be very good, because I never struggle against Diablo more then other tanks
Now Arthas, Arthas is the tank who can completely decimate her just by existing.

I should post a replay of a QM I played recently where the enemy team had a Qhira and I was Anubā€™arak. Between a ton of stuns, ignoring her ult and bleed damage with spell armor on W, and leaving her in places she didnā€™t want to be with Unstoppable on Burrow Charge, she didnā€™t appear to enjoy the match very much.

It helped that my back line was smart enough to stay behind me and make it almost impossible for her to land her E on anything but me. Hee hee heeā€¦

4 Likes

Remove all the heroes who are just glorified Starcraft/Warcraft units. Exchange them from characters from the actual games.

For example, change Lunara to Cenarius. I donā€™t care if heā€™s not a dryad. He could still work with her kit.

3 Likes

Remove Aba.

Hate that idiot hero can just sit in his cave and afk hat his monster ult while his team carry him to a free win. And then he comes out and slaps the core and use his taunt on enemy team like he think he is good.

I only have repect for Abas that go out from his cave and body soak lanes so people have a chance to find him. Everything els just shows how skill less the player is lol.

1 Like

I get a lot of hate for saying this but conspiracy theory of mine: Qhira fits the sjw agenda. Black, female presenting, name sounds like an lgbt term with an ā€œaā€ at the of the lgbt term. Was broken on release (although a lot of release heroes are broken) to make her ā€œempoweredā€ and able to spank a ton of heroes pre nerfs

1 Like

I would remove Garrosh.

Just so devs could make him anew with proper kit and proper role, make him the way he was in WoW.
Not some random backflipping tank with 0 damage.

Sylvanas.

I donā€™t even hate playing her or playing against her. I just really hate her as a character and want bad things to happen to her.

Hammer.

1 Like

Murky, easy choice!!

Rude.

Murdering thousands of civilians to force your own people into a bloody war designed for the highest body count on both sides is rude.

I am angry. Thereā€™s a difference.

Water under a bridge :blue_heart:

1 Like

Attempted Genocide is not water under a bridge. It doesnā€™t just go away if you say youā€™re sorry. (Which Sylvanas hasnā€™t even done, so. . .)

2 Likes

lol, it was a joke but I find it hilarious that youā€™re so triggered. I can care less about the lives of the Alliance.

The only issue I had was her denouncing the horde but then I found out why, itā€™s because she became super best friends with the Jailor from the shadowlands.