If I write this, would people read?

Yup.
Sami started a break before the prev season ended.

And harb waiting for the cassia nerf
What about BG?

People read and seeemed to enjoy and appreciate my Qhira guide so I’m sure your aba guide would be much appreciated as well.

3 Likes

Doesn’t really play on EU (especially ranked) since the WM reworks. Went to NA.

and you’re GM #1 i assume? he want to be helpful for who plays QM / at his league whatsoever and here you’re being a douche about it and talking about his rank as if you’re higher rank than him Yikes dude…

3 Likes

The dude didn’t even provided their proof of being master player and I’ve discussed with actual master players over my guide and they almost fully agree with everything I said, that “GM player” only throw that buzz word because they wanted to, meanwhile someone literally, I mean LITERALLY has an image of them becoming master, makes a guide about imperius(?) and throws the QM buzz word, it was just a troll, no one shut anything I’ve said down during those guides.

@OP

heeeeeeeeeeeey, shameless plug but if you like decorating topics, you know where to go ;)))))

You don’t need to hide my name :smiley:
And yes, it was about release Imp.

1 Like

bring on the abby guide. i always love to improve my sluggy play. these days I only go mine build. Once you get the three mine talents at level 7, it feels so impactful just laying them in bushes, around objectives, in common places people are passing through to switch lanes, etc.

I’m taking a full break from HotS, been kicking with TF2 for the past few weeks.

Today me and Logan had to suffer an almost 3 hours round on 2Fort just to finish a contract.

Also we were getting into competitive but that is more dead than here, still fun while doing our first 10 games to get our rank.

I’m not sure if I ever launch HotS for the next few weeks, but it surely good to have a break, even when it’s literally unplayable for me with this weather lag. Meh…

1 Like

Cat, this is the same guy who felt the need to go be a jerk in that post I made about needing a break, the one I explicitly said in the first sentance was only being made to put in writing so I wouldn’t go back on it literally the next day.

He’s like a certain Junkrat portrait, just don’t bother interacting

2 Likes

Lol people bringing up irrelevant points and being supportive for no reason. Ok mom.

Guy literally asked if he should. No need to get b hurt if people dont agree.

Like i said, it doesnt matter if kid knows his stuff cause no one going to trust some silver league kiddo. You have multiple guides to choose from. Would you pick the one written by mr silvers or someone in masters? Eye roll.

1 Like

Can you please stop your permanent negative behaviour?
If you don’t agree, why posting something at all in such a thread?

1 Like

We had to suffer forced cheese comps at some points but those weren’t a problem when the other side clowns with 2 assassins and 3 healers IIRC in mid diamond queue.

2 Likes

Cheese comps are fun. I climbed 1 rank with full archon “protect the hammer”
A friend of mine climbed from dia to masters with stitches falstad and old brightwing. Hook gust wind (but not gorge)
I saw a replay or 5 . You did good :smile:

1 Like

Again, just For you, the guy asked for opinions. He wanted them, begged even. There was nothing to agree with lol. He asked if he should write a guide dude. Get a clue mom.

The only thing that needs to stop is this over protective, supportive hand holding.

This forum never gets old. I swear. :rofl::hamburger:

Your statement is counteracted by recent evidence in the fact I got suport and a lot of people took me seriously despite only being 1 bracket higher then Ketchup when I made a qhira guide

So you’re wrong anyway it’s pretty clear people are willing to hear him outN

4 Likes

Turnips is full of hate :hot_face:

I want to hear what this guy has to say about abathur.

2 Likes

Write me when. Right now im fine with QM and other games

One thing that never changes is you being toxic :face_with_monocle: if you wanna do the im better then silvers card. Put up your profile and lets see where you are

5 Likes

I’m silver and I think my advice is great. Prove me wrong.

@OP, just make the thread. It will be helpful to those who want to learn Abathur.

4 Likes

Considering how much we wrecked while playing with Lena (which had to mean we were fighting platniums I’d say that’s a good statement

1 Like