I won the game, but it was counted as a loss

I disconnected on the victory screen. And the game counted as a loss-- because having already won-- it was impossible to reconnect as the game was over…

Here is proof: https://i.imgur.com/sMpmnvQ.jpg

I want my win back. :angry:

1 Like

Same problem.
When playing in ARAM mode, at the moment of victory - the destruction of the enemy’s core - the “Connection” window appears, followed by a message stating that the match is already over. As a result, instead of winning, a defeat is counted. Not only does the regular repetition of the problem greatly worsen the game statistics, the system awards, and in case of repetition prolongs the status of “left the game”, which gives me a low priority, and playing with the players who “live” there is a living hell. Please correct the problem.

This happens many times, you have to finish a game completely and the victory screen has to be finished too, otherwise it is considered a loss.

The best solution to the problem of disconnection from the game is to have a high-speed Internet.

This is possibly the most messed up way to “lose.”

I mean the game tells you, on screen, “Victory!” But it’s going to record it as a loss anyway, and there is nothing you can do about it… This has been a bug since the Beta too, and these guys STILL haven’t fixed it.

You would think that the game could cross-check the outcomes of the other 9 players, and SAFELY conclude that I did in fact win.

What annoys me further, is that immediately after, the very next game, I get trash talk from another player: “Three loses in a row as Fenix? lolol need some practice!”

And it’s like-- I want to reach out and strangle someone at Blizzard for enabling this kind of garbage.

Proud and passionate girl, I think you better fitted with Sonia portrait ;D.

I hope that this bug will be solved soon and completely, but please consider to having a better net work to forbidding disconnection issue of game as well as it possible. Anyway thanks to the efforts of the relevant authorities.

1 Like

Literally same thing happened to me. I was playing with my friend, and we won alterac pass, the game showed me who was voted as MVP, and suddenly it froze, it reconnected telling me game won and i had only the Quit button to proceed. Hitting that, i am seeing no experience advancement on the hero i played, and no league points. Going into match history it shows that it was a LOSS, but my friend have the game as a WIN in his match history… @BLIZZARD needs to fix this game breaking bug, played 35min and i am pretty pissed off… :angry:

1 Like

Well this just happened to me. I guess there nothing that can be done