I understood why no one plays this game

It’s truly telling that they go like “I can’t believe you guys repeat the same” then keep repeating their own… They do it with hypocrisy and irony, we do it with self-awareness.

The only reason i keep posting the same stuff all the time is so that ppl like BBchoho and others can find these materials easier. They get buried after a while.

ohhh…how original…did u just echo Xen?..echo echo echo echooooo…And u just liked Xen post…u 2 are cute together

I replied to Xen, but what’ev, it’s not like you’re actually capable of listening and thinking critically.

1 Like

As in personal phycological attacks akin to bending your fingers backward so they point back at yourselves. You have a torturer and ppl here are liking his post.

BTW Xen actually admitted he is a torturer and gloated about it.

Such as your unprovoked attack on me? Your name must be ironic, but I’m not even smiling.

i m just quoting you, but whatever. You probably liked his post…your gang.

I basically said they were skilled with using language, why would you even comment, let alone quote me?

If you took the time to read this thread, you would see that I agreed with most of BBChoho’s points, but I didn’t agree that “forced 50%” is a thing. So because I had one difference of opinion, I’ve been called a “paid Blizz shill” and a bunch of insulting nonsense.

Much like you blundering into this thread and taking a quote of mine out of context, where the context was “Xen does English good.”

you post two cherry-picked quotes out of an hour-long dev conference and act like it’s going to have more meaning to anyone else that can barely read past two sentences here. That is to say, your post is too long for them as is, and then you expect someone to figure out the metaphorical rapture by clicking on an outside link :thinking:

Not only is it a copy/paste post – so not tailoring the link to the particular conversation – but you yourself have indicate you rarely, if ever, read past the same length. It’d be a marvel if you have even watched more of the video, let alone the conferences Menke has spoken in since then.

I’d imagine the reason you only highlight the same segment is that someone else managed to get you to watch almost 15 seconds of this and it’s ‘stuck’ with you enough that you look around here time and again to keep copying the same thing.

I’d almost be inclined to think the post was actually something someone else made and you just copy it and bypass the need to have actually watched any of it. Many of these complaint topics certainly look like they just copy/paste things too and rarely get into particulars of the issues they’re having with this game when they could probably paste the same thing in any game that’s giving them a bad time. That’s why they tend to rely on hyperbole instead and act like they’re incredibly knowledgable, and yet keep refusing to engage in conversation because blaming and insulting replies.

1 Like

Bro, literally copy pasting the same thing for the past 6 years, dedication.

1 Like

If insults are the only thing you got then you better find yourself something better to do. Clearly you only want to hear what suits you best.

1 Like

Facts for your use / convenience. Thank you. See you guys in D4.

psst, dude-broseph, I think you need to check what a “fact” is :shushing_face: