I think I've had enough

Looking at my original and your quote I’m not sure you managed to grasp what I wrote. Lost in translation maybe.

People aren’t equally experts at everything, and forcing them to do something they don’t enjoy might make things even worse. Storm League does exactly that.

If you enjoy a role that’s in demand, good luck, enjoy your automatic climb. Otherwise, enjoy the constant raging about your picks, or playing your very subpar role.

By the way, I have 52-53% winrate in QM. 58% with my favorite role. No problem there. The problem is with the abundance of first pick assassin mains. (And first picks expose themselves, get countered, the rest fills, thus nobody delivers and you start with a 20-35% cumulative win chance. How do I know? Logic, and getting countered myself.)

As for the other element - keep improving - do people really have to improve at things they don’t enjoy? No. Sure, some people keep parroting that - people who expect you to start tanking so that they can keep picking Li-Ming. As such, zero weight opinion. Zero.

1 Like