I stg this game has soft rigged matches

90% of the issues with the game aren’t able to be “fixed” because of the player base size and its sad. Its ironic. No one wants to play a game with lots of issues but the only way to start fixing the issues is to have more players play the game.

I don’t know if irony is the correct term, but I can’t find another word for what I’m trying to say.

‘paradox’ is probably better in this case.

The game needs players to quantify fixing issues, but because it has issues, it won’t get the needed players. Irony is more evident when something is unexpected from the results (a game with fewer players is expected to get fewer updates) so the better distinguishing quality is the contradictory elements that loop the problem.

2 Likes

My absolute favorite forum MM complaint is those who complain "Only bad players are in leavers queue and I’m stuck in leavers after five losses."

lol, lol, The lack of self awareness and irony in those kind of comments is delicious.

7 Likes

That’s exactly the term. It slipped my mind. Sleep is important for proper brain function lol

Well, since the earth is flat and the lunar landing is a hoax (Like Covid)

Obviiously someone wants him to win less, and they profit from it in some ways we haven’t yet figured out.

Not if you don’t take any decisions the next day. Do you have a coin?

4 Likes

I have half a skittle and a paper clip. How much brain function will that buy me? A fever dream?

2 Likes

Use the skittle to give you the energy to attach the paper clip as a spinner on a piece of paper. Then write down decisions and spin as needed.

1 Like

My skittle exploded.

4 Likes

If that isn’t a euphemism, it should be.

4 Likes

Too bad he didn’t have two, then we would’ve had a double rainbow.

3 Likes

I have a second half, but she’s not a skittle lol

1 Like

Well then you’re screwed. You can’t make decisions without a coin.

3 Likes

If that’s the only coin I’m able to use, I’m good. I’ll stick with my explosive skittle.

3 Likes

if he is a failed developer, the opposite of successful.

That’s why the game I develop failed.

i compare the game to lol because it’s the benchmark, hots should have competed against lol.

Now that seems like a bad joke.

The design of an algorithm such as matchmaking is done from one of the predefined statistical models.
and since the balance engineer was one of the first to go, no one can change the matchmaking anymore.

the right hand of that developer doesn’t know what his left hand is doing.
He is lucky to live in the USA, because if he lived in another country, where you have to be efficient, he would already have starved to death.

no one blames matmachaking, they blame those who developed it.

and I could continue

when i play butcher the game always puts a valeraa on the enemy team and vikings or murky on my side… its always a freking lose

See if you can pick diff. talents and lane for as long as possible till ur stacked. But ya it’s tough to win against the matchfailer

Playerbase is low
Some heroes are just more popular in qm,
MM can only make game out of who is queing up at the moment.

Why keep sticking to something cant even prove unless you work in Blizzard ?

1 Like