I refuse to carry anymore

You’re absolutely right, and I’m completely understanding that different people learn at different paces. I suppose I created a list like that from moments like:

-.O; “That…didn’t work out so much at all. Perhaps I need to change something or never do that specific thing again…” ;.;

Which to me, is kind of just observing events that returned less-than-favorable outcomes and not repeating those events because there’s a high probability I’ll get smoked again lol.

Sadly, I think you’re right on the money here:

Which pretty much bring-horse-to-water’s any kind of constructive reflection to making an original thread like my list, which is why I haven’t and probably won’t. Can’t really help the happily helpless.

I’ve die-hard played a few online games with friends, I used to WoW, and I’ve seen many many players just try something and fail… then attempt the same thing again and again exactly the same way while I sit there silently (I tried but not my place) watching them try to brute force the task the same way with predictable results while I’m left wondering “…why would the result be any different THIS time…?” which honestly seems to be the current trend with a lot of players these days.

It’s pretty unreal to me. I don’t get it. In my opinion it isn’t “You win some, you lose some” it’s “You win some, you learn some”.

2 Likes

I agree with this. No point in wasting time in trying to convince a tilted person in the middle of a match, and chances are that they will not listen.