I just realize something

We don’t have the Mei drinking game. :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

5 Likes

that’s because there’s no Mei so OP pls nerf threads i think we’re saved for once! wait till next hero release and maybe you’ll be forced to drink then hopefully not :sob:

2 Likes

But people still ban her in draft. For no reason.

2 Likes

New hero, so people are unfamiliar with her (utter lack of) capability.

2 Likes

yeah but 0 complaints in the forums which is good. it’s normal for new hero to be insta ban in ranked anyway even while people didn’t even try it they just ban it without knowing anything about it

3 Likes

But she’s also banned in unranked…

1 Like

same reason. draft > ban to not allow anyone to pick it

2 Likes

Which is pretty dumb in unranked since you won’t get to practice playing against her. Then when you’re not the one banning in SL, you have to face her knowing nothing.

1 Like

well i don’t think people in this game want to practice against any new hero in general lol this is hots we’re talking about new hero = not allowed to be picked in draft xD

Well Mei is not pulling out insane numbers. As a tank she is so strong.

Btw Mei is nearing 55% winrate. Will see in a week.
But hard to find “Mei OP” threads when you have 62% winrate cassia. :grinning:

A hero is only OP if it’s an assassin.

There were some exceptions, cough Garrosh cough but yeah it is mostly true.

1 Like

Mal’ganis was considered OP on release, too. A lot of it were people complaining about Dark Conversion, which to me is actually the more niche of his two heroics.

I am the founder of the drinking game started by the Qhira incursion of 2019(F)
We fought brave as single entities but it was time we raised our glasses in unity :beers: Trough the power of liquor we stopped carring about it and the threads stopped. A great victory was won that season

All of the drinking games (Deathwing Qhira and Tassadar) are based on the following algorithm

1. The number of titles I can fit in on 1 page on 75% zoom that goes about the same hero
  2. The same topic being overhauled again and again
  3. If I made another thread that day
2 Likes

They complained about it when his abilities were revealed. No one had played against it yet. And then they complained it sucked lol.

Dark Conversion wasn’t OP; his endless CC while being a damn fortress was. He’s still one of the hardest tanks to kill, even when he’s diving.

Also, are we judging a new hero by their earliest appearance win rate, when a lot of people haven’t memorized what she can do? Hell, I don’t even know all that she does, and I find her underwhelming to play against.

I think Harbinger is still busy with Qhira’s drinking game.:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

No, there were definitely people complaining about it after it released, usually the same people who face tank a Butcher when Branded.

It got to the point where even the devs chimed in regarding the complaints!

I’m 4 parallel universes ahead of you. :tea: :tea: :tea:

She has strong points but she maybe not be able to be played by a monkey like DW tracer or cassia likely