I guess I finally did it

Reached lvl 100 with Medivh. Got my @gishki pixel-art reward as well (you’re awesome, thanks again! missing your lvl 100 club thread :cry: ).
Waited a few days just so I can get the last [for the 100th lvl] with friends :smiley:

25 Likes

Congratu-freakin-lations! :slight_smile:
You’ll soon overtake my Li Li…

2 Likes

I miss that thread too but when administration on this forum is so bad as it is now then anything can happen.

3 Likes

Congratulations indeed.

Poor Nova… :laughing:

5 Likes

She deserves it >.>

4 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401079270874808320/896538710978469938/unknown.png

8 Likes

Congratulations, as always I’m tickled to still see Nova sitting there at level 7.

@Hoku Good visual evidence, but it’s still more jarring seeing you on Tracer and not on Arthas.

6 Likes

He’ll play Nova on the custom game of end october XD

2 Likes

I had quests for Overwatch and Assassin, and was griping about it in voice chat. So they made me play her.

3 Likes

That is cruel of them. Tracer can be okay, but I don’t really have the nerves to play her.

I’m actually kinda shocked that Karabars has The Butcher at level 50 and Samuro is only level 16, seems like it should be the other way around.

2 Likes

It actually worked out fairly well. The map was Alterac, and they had a Convection KT I could harass.

2 Likes

Congrats mah dude.

Karabars :point_down:

3 Likes

Hm… why should it be? :smiley:

1 Like

Your TLV are below Lvl 100. You have work to do.

But congrats :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looooooooooooooooooooooooool xd.

2 Likes

This is the Ghost I prefer:

5 Likes

congrats, well done mate. keep having fun.

4 Likes

Surprising first post, but thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats bro! Now get that Nova up to 15 so you got all golden heroes lol.

1 Like

Now level up TLV. I will wait for you to become Olaf main.

1 Like